Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't Decide, need someone's opinion

Default Can't Decide, need someone's opinion
    Hey, I just got an Ipod touch yesterday, now don't get me wrong I love it but I've been thinking about returning it and buying an Iphone instead just because of all the extras you get; EDGE, Google Maps, Better Screen, etc.

But I have a few questions, so please if anyone could answer them I'd be extremly greatful...

First I have a t-mobile family plan, I can connect to the tmobile zone and everything, and have unlimited text messages. If I unlock the phone would the phone and internet work with this? Or would I have to pay for another plan? I pay about $20 a month for this...

Now this question is kinda erroneous but I would appreciate any answer... If I buy an Iphone from bestbuy would I be able to buy an extended warranty with it?

Thanks for you guys help!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Nashville, TN- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
    Thanks

In theory, an unlocked phone would work for voice and data just fine with your T-Mobile sim card....you shouldnt have to do any changes.

As for the extended warranty...I am not familiar if Best Buy's extended warranties would be offered on cellular devices. A quick call to them could sort that out.

as long as you have some sort of Data plan to allow internet access you should be fine. Would be no different than using a t-mobile phone to access the internet, charges are the same

corvin. As you can tell, the iPhone is enormously popular. Even unmodded, it's a great device. If you use internet and email while away from wifi and want all that in your pocket, go for the iPhone.

Thanks

I had a touch for a few days, it was cool, but the iPhone is so much better. So I returned it and now I'm typing this from my hacked iPhone. Its great even without hooking it up to a carrier. The only concern I would have if I were you is the next iPhone update that might possibly kill the unlocks.