Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App No show? - Please Read

Default App No show? - Please Read
    I have just jailbreaked my iPod touch 1G and i put both ********** and that mobile installation file on it and it worked....now I was tryign to do the same thing for a friend I jailbreaked it got cydia and installed ********** and the mobile installion file, but when I install apps from ********** it goes through as if it installs properly but does not show on the home page...the weird thing is that i have the categories app on the iPod and when i go to add stuff to the folder i made the apps i dowloaded with ********** are there and when i add them to a folder i can see them in the folder but not on the home page...even when I try to open the apps from the folder it just closes the folder and returns to the home page and the app does not load.
    N.B When i install apps/games/mods form cydia they do show and work. Can some one help me with this please : ) Any idea what is going wrong and how can i fix it? Any help appreciated.
    EDIT: the **** is that program you get from the cydia source to get free apps that are in the app store (they censored it so i guess i cant say it)
    Regards,
    Shak
    Last edited by ShakPod; 2009-03-19 at 07:16 AM.

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Make sure they're not poofed in BossPrefs. Or it could be a unique issue. You are *installing* them and not just *downloading* them right...?
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh