Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wifi keeps Disconnecting

Default Wifi keeps Disconnecting
    It used to work fine back on 1.1.1 and i don't know if this is a 1.1.3 problem or what.

But i connect to my router, and it works for a minute or 2, then stops. The bars are still showing full (or sometimes they go down but not always) but it's actually not working, i have to go and turn wifi off and on for it to work for another minute or 2.

There are a few unsecured networks around here so i tried one just to check if it was my wireless, and it does the same on those, so it's the iPod not the router.

It's getting old, and practically unusable! I can check my work email and read 1 message before i have to go restart wifi.

Wow that really really sucks. Hmmmm if this keeps up, you might wanna restore your iPod Touch and re-jailbreak it. Most of the time anyway, when I am not using my WIFI, I turn it off (not the router, the wifi on the ipod touch)

I pickup signals around me to, but sometimes the signal works, but someone screwed up their wifi so I can't connect all the time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ma5t3rw1tt For This Useful Post:

cascrapsky (2008-03-08)