Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch Help

Default iPod Touch Help
    My friend used ziPhone for Windows (trying to jailbreak 1.1.4) and has clicked the "do it all" option. Apparently all he's getting is white text and a black background. Any ideas on how to fix this? He doesn't get a slide to unlock screen etc when hitting the power button.

Thanks.

Thanks

i had the same problem and honestly i think ur F***ED i did the same thing out of stupid curiosity and i sent it to apple sayin that it just randomly did that ione day..lol

thnx
    mike

wow yall are not to use to jailbreaking do manual restart since its almost impossible to brick or F up itouch easy mess up iphone. Second apple can detect attempts of jailbreaks and wont help or even try to fix it voids your warranty. Do hard restore by holding home sleep while plugged in take off sleep than press but not hold. Still should be holding home and it will show itunes plug in signal and should show up in itunes tell me if this helps and stay OFF FRICKING 1.1.4 it is a bug hell!!!!

Thanks

Don't use ZiPhone for iPod touch. It is very unstable. There is no real difference between 1.1.3 and 1.1.4, so just use 1.1.3.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Have you tried putting it in recovery mode?
    Connect your iPod to the computer
    Hold down the power and home buttons until the apple logo appears.
    Immediately release the power button but hold down the home button.
    You will see a picture pop up of the iTunes logo
    restore