Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 16gb or 32gb Ipod Touch??

Question 16gb or 32gb Ipod Touch??
    Ok. so I have been watching and waiting for the new ipod touch to come out and it finally has of course. what I cant decide on is to get the 16gb or the 32 gb version. at the moment I have about 9gb worth of music. Once the Jailbreak comes out for it I'm most likely going to do that so my touch will have quite a few applications on it. I'm actually leaning more towards the 16gb one right now because 32gb just seems like to much. even if I was to put a movie or two on the touch I would still have room and after I watched the movie I would take it off so I would have another 6gb worth of storage for other things? basically how much room do apps take up? any opinions on the matter?

I have 1gig worth of apps/stuff on mine. When in doubt go bigger. Better to have too much room then find out later you need more.

thats what I was thinking, but Ide rather not buy it online. I want it asap so when I get the money I'm going to the nearest store. but most of the stores dont have the 32gb or are sold old.

Thanks

patience. Trust me, you'll want the 32gb one.

you're probably right.. 32gb FTW. i'm just an indecisive person. any other opinions please?

^^I dont know of any stores except the Apple Stores that have received a shipment of the 32gb iTouch's yet. Most are a week to 2 out.

well then. does anyone know any good online stores that sell ipod touch 2g's with no tax? other than amazon? and PC connection? or are those the only good ones?