View Poll Results: Were you surprised to see the 2G Touch with a speaker?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 46.67%
  • No

5 33.33%
  • Could not care less

3 20.00%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are you surprised that Apple included a speker in 2G?

Default Are you surprised that Apple included a speker in 2G?
    I'm just so surprised that Apple added a speaker to an iPod. Is this not the first (excluding iPhone duh)? Next there will be a camera!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Its cool that they added it because with the older ipods i always hated when i forgot my headphones and couldn't listen to my music, but since the iphone was released with it i kind of wish they didn't add it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think that Apple should have went the hole extra nine yards and through in a camera and GPS insted of that gay built in Niky+iPod crap and hell, maybe Apple should have built in a phone that works with all GSM and CDMA carriers (VERIZON!!!!). lol
    Last edited by MutherFOO; 2008-09-11 at 05:18 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MutherFOO View Post
    I think that Apple should have went the hole extra nine yards and through in camera and GPS insted of that gay built in Niky+iPod crap and hell maybe a phone that works with all GSM and CDMA carriers (VERIZON!!!!).
    GPS is useless without maps. Unless you have wifi to download those maps you have no way of getting them on the ipod on the fly (unless you pre-load them). That and, well, they really don't want to compete with their own product! Making an iphone without the phone part will surely lose phone sales. I know I make fewer calls than anything else I do on the phone.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

lol it was a joke... I was just saying that it would be cool if the iPhone would be for all carriers. I live in North Dakota, which means there is no At&T or T-Mobile and only Verizon and Alltel. Hence why I have an Ipod Touch, better then nothing though.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Verizon and Alltel are supposed to be merging so soon you will have one carrier

What is this Nike stuff?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Verizon and Alltel are supposed to be merging so soon you will have one carrier

What is this Nike stuff?
    Yeah I know that Verizon and Alltel are merging soon but since Verizon will be the only cellphone carrier left in North Dakota, there is roomer that we are getting a new carrier. I guess by law there has to be two cellphone carriers to choose from, why? I don't know, I think it has to do with monopolies.

Nike+iPod is a nifty app that keeps track of your physical condition such as running. Before when you wanted to use Nike+iPod you had to plug a device into the ten pin connector. But now on the 2nd gen iPod touch it's built right into the iPod.
    Last edited by MutherFOO; 2008-09-11 at 08:46 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone s4mb4's Avatar
    Thanks

the fact that there was a speaker is the only reason i wanted it. it is a great feature for gaming.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm more surprised Apple didn't charge me for the firmware upgrade!

im both suprised, and unsprised at the same time.

#1- alot of apps for the ipot were programmed in mind that iphones have speakers, making games like ( dont remeber what its called, brain something) useless

#2- this is the first ipod with speakers. i understand that the iphone would need speakers, but technically, its not an ipod