Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ipod slide bar and battery.. GONE??

Default Ipod slide bar and battery.. GONE??
    I don't know what I did to make this happen but suddenly my ipod doesn't display the slide bar image.. It's just invisible.. I have to unlock it by sliding my finger over it several times now.. really annoying.. also when I recharge my ipod it doesn't show a battery recharge image.. it's just black.
    My friend said he could fix it with winSCP but he wasn't sure anymore, so I did some research myself and ended up in the System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework directory and replaced files like: bottombarknobgray.png and bottombarknobred.png and restarted my ipod.. but nothing happened, is there someone who knows how to solve this?

You could restore (if you really want to). Do you remember if there was an app you installed just before this happened? If so, remove it and see what happens. Would it change if you applied a different theme to the battery or the slide bar?

Nope.. Don't remember anything that could do this.. don't think I wanna restore cause it took a lot of time to download al the apps I have right now