Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes Alternatives

Default iTunes Alternatives
    What are all the current iTunes alternatives out there for the iTouch 2.0.x models? I can't stand iTunes and am looking for a good replacement. Thanks!

Thanks

Whats so bad about itunes?

I dont think there are any anyway...

I think Rhapsody might work with the iPod, but I'm not sure. But even if it does work, I don't know if it'll track anything except music (no backup), so if you only use the iPod for music, you could try that.

My biggest thing I can't stand is being able to work with the iPod like it's just a regular USB device. I like being able to just drag and drop folders of music so that I can organize them how I see fit. Seems like with iTunes you gotta put all your music in just ONE single folder and then create playlists.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i can see where your coming from but apples to tight to let anything else work with there baby
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

pfft hasn't stop anyone before lol! I found a few programs but nothing really exciting. I think the biggest issue which would be considered a hardware issue is that the iPod is Database driven and not directory driven. It uses the ID3 tags to organize where's most other windows based mp3 players use directory structures to organize media.