Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 9 pages......?????

Arrow 9 pages......?????
    does anyone know the work-around in the application limit, or how to have more than 9 pages with apps, LOOK: im NOT asking for the space limit, cause everybody knows boostool, and the sym-links and all that.
    what im aking is........ , maybe you guys remembre that whe the first firmware came out you're can NOT have more than 15apps, in only one page(15 becouse the last spot was reserve for itunes), then the iphone-dev-team, came out whit a springboard fix, that let you're have more pages......, sooo...if anyone knows what im talking about, and knows if it is a work around, then can post the way to fix this, haaaa ...some people said that, most app are useless, but i considere most usefull, so please stay in topic.....,

(AND REMEMBER THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT SPACE LIMIT.....)

I just discovered this too, and I really need a way to have more pages!
    Please someone!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

use appflow for now to launch all ur apps
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

I wish there was the categories app for 2.x. Would be really useful

Categories is on beta if you want to use it (at your own risk). Link

Thank you Jackel. I just wonder if the problem where the touch/iPhone can not start when there's more apps than 9 pages still will be an issue when you've put apps in categories. I mean, if the device fails at loading all the apps to the springboard or if it fails loading them at all. I believe that it only fails when loading the apps on the springboard, so with apps in "categories" I think this won't be an issue!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sippeangelo View Post
    Thank you Jackel. I just wonder if the problem where the touch/iPhone can not start when there's more apps than 9 pages still will be an issue when you've put apps in categories. I mean, if the device fails at loading all the apps to the springboard or if it fails loading them at all. I believe that it only fails when loading the apps on the springboard, so with apps in "categories" I think this won't be an issue!
    With apps in categories, it launches just fine. The limit is strictly a PAGE limit, nothing more
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

FYI, Categories is now available on Cydia.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

By The way, categories is now up on Cydia
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

I think Categories will be putting this in the final release soon, there is a beta now but i think its safer to just wait. Betas scare me