Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: quickpwn

Default quickpwn
    i keep on having trouble with quickpwn, it goes into to run prompt and then says quickpwn.exe has stopped working, how do i get past this?

Hmm, I didn't have that issue

Could you be more specific? What's going on in the prompt the moment it stops? When the error window pops up, click the 'More Information', what does it say?

i have the same problem. i am running vista and my iPhone 3g has 2.1, now when i try to install quickpwn or any other pwn software it comes up with an error saying the program has stop responding or working, it gives 2 option debug or close. i dont know what to do, i think mi might just reinstall widnows xp and see

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Your firmware version and quickpwn version have to match. Be SPECIFIC about what firmware is on your device and what version of quickpwn you are using. I have never seen Quickpwn go to a command prompt. Have you gotten previous versions to run? What OS are you on? Do you have .net framework installed?

good thing i didnt close this window as yet, i found the problem. you have to install iTunes first before installing quickpwn. INSTALL ITUNES FIRST THEN INSTALL QUICKPWN OR ANY OTHER PWN SOFTWARE.

please help me, my iphone 3Gs IS Stuck in recover mood for a week now, i tried so many troubleshooting but nothing succesful, i just downloaded quickpwn but i still get errors instatlling after extracting, please help me, what do i do.? i need to get my iphone 3gs from recovery mood .
    thanks

hi again, i have Iphone 3gs jailbreaked rednow 4.2.1 my operation system is windows 7, my iphone 3Gs is stuck in recovery mood can quickpwn kick it out of recovery mood?
    Last edited by addo22; 2011-02-08 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost