Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can anyone help me?

Default Can anyone help me?
    Hey Guys!
    I have some of my favorite songs in my iPod that I want to transfer into my computer. I have tried many times by different methods but I am unable to transfer. Do you people have any idea that can help me out? Your suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

iTunes with your PC or MAC

iPhone? More like MyPhone ankitsid's Avatar
    Thanks

he wants ipod to pc...

or is that possible from itunes?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So what about those situations where you are connecting your iPod to your existing iTunes library? For example if you accidentally deleted a few tracks from your main iTunes library that you want to recover from your iPod. In this case, the iTunes automatic sync will run without notification since it’s the same library database. Fortunately, iTunes offers a solution for this as well: Simply hold down the SHIFT+CTRL keys (on Windows) or CMD+OPT keys (on a Mac) while you are connecting your iPod to your computer. Keep holding these keys down until your actually see your iPod show up in the iTunes source list. This will prevent iTunes from running any kind of automatic sync when it detects the iPod, but the iPod will again remain connected and ready to work with.

got it from

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/art...d-to-computer/

hope it works. otherwise there is software you can download that will let you take the music off your ipod.

Default Re:Can anyone help me?
    Hi, there is lots of software available on the net that can easily transfer songs, pictures or music with iTunes. Currently I am using iPod 2 iTunes software and it works very well for me and I hope this will help you too.
    Good luck!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ankitsid's Avatar
    Thanks

ipod access is what i use