Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: not removing summerbord b4 upgrading to 2.0 = no wallpaper

Default not removing summerbord b4 upgrading to 2.0 = no wallpaper
    Hello,
    So I upgraded my 1.1.4 to 1.2.0 when winpwn came out, but I forgot disable my theme before that. Now all I get is a black background. My unlock screen shows my wallpaper, but that is all. I have retried resetting all my settings, and even restoring 2.0 without importing any settings at all. It took me about 10 times to get winpwn to work, so I'd rather not go back to 1.1.4 if at all possible. Is there something I can change with ssh or anything like that? Or do I just need to wait for summerboard to be ported to 2.0? please let me know if you have any ideas...
    Thanks,

if you are referring to behind the icons. you wont be able to until a program like summerboard or customize is updated to work with 2.0

so I just installed customize off of cydia... And I still have no background/wallpaper even though I haves applied a theme. When I go into customize wallpaper, there is an option for lockscreen but the wallpaper has no options available. Is there something that I am missing or do I need to wait for summerboard because that is the program that I was using before? Any help is appreciated

update! I downloaded some file sets with wallpaper and when I try to apply it, it says it " encountered am error copying the files. "
    Last edited by isaiahawk; 2008-07-30 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I actually have the same problem. Customize don't change the wallpaper and everything I have is a black background.

I hope someone can help.

Greetz,
    Antiker

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

at the moment you can not change the wallpaper on any iphone 2.0 no matter what program u use you will have to w8 for summerbord 2.0 for this feature to come and that program is epected out after installer 2.0
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Yep, did you upgrade to 2.0 or restore to 2.0. Because if you restored then you can get your normal wallpaper back by not restoring from a backup (I.e Setting up as a new iPod), I don't how you could have upgraded because most things will have broke.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech