Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with 1.1.5

Default Problem with 1.1.5
    Hi. My friend hit restore on her itouch (which was orignally 1.1.4 unlocked by ziphone) and now it's 1.1.5. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thank you.

I don't know but maybe you can download 1.1.4 and Shift-Restore and choose the 1.1.4 file as the restore file?

Will this work? Can anyone else confirm this? Thank you for your quick response.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

If your friend has 1.1.5 then she has bigger problems because that doesn't even exist in this dimension.

If she accidently upgraded to 1.2.0 then I would recommend
    2.0 to 1.1.4 Downgrade - iPhone News & Review

It doesnt matter- you can downgrade shift restore to 1.1.4, and theres onlyt a few bug fixes anyway...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You can jailbreak 1.1.5, just restore to 1.1.5 again and then jailbreak it. Remember to install the app patch after you have jailbroken.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

So the concensus is, you can stay with 1.1.5, and jailbreak it with existing software, and use it as 1.1.4

No, What You have to do...

Uninstall Itunes 7.7, google iTunes 7.5, download 7.5, install 7.5, then run a shift click restore.

iTunes 7.7 will not allow a 1.1.5 downgrade to 1.1.4, but iTunes 7.5 dont have 1.1.5, so It would have to restore to 1.1.4

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iwirthless For This Useful Post:

deadcow (2008-08-16)

Wow Thanks so much guys!