Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with the main execution error

Thumbs up Help with the main execution error
    Ok guys so I've seen many people posting questions about the main execution error and haven't seen many answers posted so I just wanted to share what worked for me. All I did was went into installer and deleted all the programs that were easy to reinstall without any sort of restoring to my iTouch. I got rid of all my games and every app that wasn't necessary down to just the installer update, openssh, BSD subsystem and customize. I restarted my ipod and then tried to install an app that had previously given me the error and magically the error was gone. Hope this provides some help to those of you suffering the same problem I was.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pozerpholif3 For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2008-01-10)

Thanks

Thanks, and yeah, you're right, haven't really got very much help when it comes to that, cuz I'm still having that problem with trying to uninstall my open ssh. But, I'm sure when someone figures out what is going on with that, they will help us. Thanks for posting your solution, unforunately, yours is an itouch, mine is an iphone, and I have already done that. Yeah, I uninstalled lots of stuff of there, and still the open ssh that I DO need to uninstall, still can't, says "main execution failed" or something to the effect.. On my uninstall, i have 2 Open SSH's one under hack that phone tools, and one under system??? I didn't even know there was 2 of them, so as soon as I saw the first one, I installed it, then later noticed the second one?? Why is there 2 Open SSH's anyways??? heheheh Oh! Well, thanks anyways for your post, maybe it will help others.
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!