Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No line on iphone???

Default No line on iphone???
    Hi, i have a big problem... i'm with rogers and i was using my iphone this morn and it was working normally but this afternoon i picked it up to make a call but it says "error this iphone can not send or receive phone calls please contact iphone support" i tried closing my phone and reopening it but it no longer gets a line. please can anyone help me out. Thx

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rounder's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kidbd View Post
    Hi, i have a big problem... i'm with rogers and i was using my iphone this morn and it was working normally but this afternoon i picked it up to make a call but it says "error this iphone can not send or receive phone calls please contact iphone support" i tried closing my phone and reopening it but it no longer gets a line. please can anyone help me out. Thx
    On the top left does it still have a signal and say Rogers Wireless? If yes, then I would recommend restoring your iPhone with 1.1.1 (if that's what you currently have), and jailbreak it and use AnySim to get it going again. That might be your only option.

I just fixed mine that's on Rogers as well, and used this simple to follow guide http://iphone.unlock.no/

thx but actually there is nothing on the top left corner. just the signal line but with no towers being there is no signal. ever happen before?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rounder's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kidbd View Post
    thx but actually there is nothing on the top left corner. just the signal line but with no towers being there is no signal. ever happen before?
    Hmm nope, maybe something wrong with your SIM Card? Mine works fine and there is always 5 bars and next to it is Rogers Wireless (looks like (Roge...) I would recommend trying another sim on the phone, or trying your sim card in another phone. I think something is screwed on your SIM card.

When you go into iTunes, it should show your phone number when you go on the iPhone device. Does this even show?