Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can you have a ipod touch blocked???

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Can you have a ipod touch blocked???
    Well today is a bad day for me and my family, whiole we was out visiting the rest of the family, we was robbed they broke in and took our new 37" lcd, the wifes nintendo wii i got her for xmas some of my baby boys toys and my fecking ipod touch. iv already rang nintendo and given them the serial numbers and they said if its connected too the net they can trace it. (god knows how that works, iv left that one with the police) what im wanting too know is can i some how get my ipod touch blocked i know its not a phone and dont have a imei number, but if nintendo can trace it would apple be able too do something too help..

To be honest i dont care about the items, well i do but id like to know who the feck has been in my house and taken my stuff..

I know you guys didnt really want too know all this stuff but i needed a rant.

Thanks

That sucks, im very sorry for your losses, but at least no one was hurt. With that Wii trace you could probably get your stuff back, but if not you can give Apple the serial and they can cut off its warranty, i think thats the best they can do if you cant recover it.
    Hope everything turns out well.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

hey man sorry about what happened to you. i hope those SOBs get what they deserve, but think of it this way... at least you still have your loved ones and they are safe. those items can be replaced but your loved ones cant. thankfully you were not home because your family could have been hurt.

I dont think that the ipods can be blocked though, my friend got robbed at gunpoint in stockton,ca for his ipod touch. this world is something else my friend
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

thanks guys, thats true glad everyone is safe. on a possitive note, iv found out the thieving scum who robbed up apparently he has done 12 other houses since xmas and the cheeky feck even did one one christmas day. the police say they kow who is doing it but need too prove it. what happened to the old fashioned detective work and going round too said persons house and investigaing, police have warned me not too take law into my own hands, i might not but i know many who will do it for me. And i would have the great pleassure of watching them suffer. Just sat waiting now on a phone call to find out where this fool lives, just hope he aint had chance to shift my stuff yet.

I new i should have put a password on my ipod touch lol.