Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help please

Default Help please
    hi, i had my itouch on version 1.1 for a long time,
    it was jail broken and had loads of programmes on it which i never use anymore,
    so i decided through itunes to update it to 1.4,
    which was a bad mistake as now when i go to click either music or videos on the itouch it goes to load up but then goes back to the icon screen,
    also when i plug it into the PC itunes pops up so it knows its there but yet it will not sync and doesn't recognize my itouch, so i have no idea how to restore it atall i tried jailbreaking it with the 1.1.4 unlock and it seems to recognise it there but still doesnt seem to work.
    can anyone help, much appreciated thanks jtg

Send it to recovery and restore man.

how do i do that if i cant connect it to itunes it pops up when i connect it but doesnt recognise my itouch there it doesnt do anything? i thought you could only recovery and restore from there?

its weird because everything else works apart from the, music , videos and itunes icons, the rest are okay

also i just realised something it seems like when ive updated the itouch it didnt do it properly as it still thinks ive used 7gb of space yet i have no songs or videos or photos on there :S
    Last edited by jtg91; 2008-07-12 at 02:11 PM.