Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mod.. and deleted mobileslideshow-Photos -- Help

Default Mod.. and deleted mobileslideshow-Photos -- Help
    Hi guys..
    O really need some help...
    I was modding my Touch, and since the Installer.app was not cleaning up my directorys (due to crashes of the installer.app), I started cleaning house. I seems to have accidently deleted "mobileslideshow-Photos.app" from my Touch.. which I just discovered.. it's my Photos app software!! I need to get it back.. where can I get a copy of the v1.1.1 mobileslideshow-Photos app? Or can someone send it to me?

Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryo_Ohki2 For This Useful Post:

Trooper (2007-12-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo_Ohki2 View Post
    Hi guys..
    O really need some help...
    I was modding my Touch, and since the Installer.app was not cleaning up my directorys (due to crashes of the installer.app), I started cleaning house. I seems to have accidently deleted "mobileslideshow-Photos.app" from my Touch.. which I just discovered.. it's my Photos app software!! I need to get it back.. where can I get a copy of the v1.1.1 mobileslideshow-Photos app? Or can someone send it to me?

Thanks!
    i had the same problem, but it was for an iphone, this software contains a camera as well as the photo album, check the downloads section of MMI, if its not there, you can follow my instructions and hope it will work for ipod touch

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21727

if that doesnt work, or you need help. pm me and ill try to help you out the best i can

Thanks for the suggestion. I fixed it just before I read your comment. I actually found the files at a different post.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...ideshow-Photos

I just copied over the files, change the settings and volia, it was back!