Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IpodTouch Stock MobileSlideShow.app ?

Smile IpodTouch Stock MobileSlideShow.app ?
    Hi there,

sorry, I just 'lost' my iPodTouch native MobileSlideShow.app, could one of you perhaps upload the native iPodTouch specific applications (like MobileSlideShow.app), as some of the iPhone Stock apps do not seem to work on iPodTouch ?

Thanks a lot,

:-)

Well here is one straight from my iTouch. I don't know if there are edited files in it but it's better than nothing.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to runningwild For This Useful Post:

mlsq (2008-01-05)

Thanks Runningwild !

Saved my day, and I can watch my pictures again, will make sure to have a full backup now..

;-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sky-walker For This Useful Post:

haroldo (2007-12-28)

Default Thanks!
    Thank You dude!!! you saved my life aswell!!!!
    I'll back up my ipod right now!!!

www.harolsblog.com

Default Hi is there someone that can share the preference folder for mobileslideshow
    i unfortunately deleted it so now i can't use it it just shows up blank and crashes

thanks

promise i will do a mega backup after that

Quote Originally Posted by haroldo View Post
    Thank You dude!!! you saved my life aswell!!!!
    I'll back up my ipod right now!!!

www.harolsblog.com
    I deleted MobileSlideShow.app using MobileFinder since it shows it as a blue icon with a white question mark. I also downloaded the MobileSlideShow.app folder along with its files from 'runningwild' and copied this folder to my iPOD Touch using WinSCP. I see the MobileSlideShow.app folder but no icon to launch to it appears on my Springboard. Still shows the blue icon with the question mark. What can I do from here to getting my 'Photo' (MobileSlideShow) launcher icon back?

just set up the properties 7755 for the whole app and sync with itunes again, and u good to go...

THANK YOU! Ruuningwild ur the best!

, I LOST MY PHOTO ICON, I Google MobileSlideShow.app DOWNLOAD ,AND FIND THIS FORUM

I Can't find any MobileSlideShow.app icon on my iTouch desktop,How to setup the MobileSlideShow.app?
    Last edited by o0c0o; 2008-04-13 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

what is properties 7755?

Do I need to on the Wifi when connecting using Winscp?

This method should work for the iPhone too?