Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: About to buy an iPod Touch

Default About to buy an iPod Touch
    Well i'm about to get an Ipod touch and i have a few questions

1. Should i get the 8gb or the 16gb? I like my music to sound good so i usually download the higher quality stuff I was also thinking to add about 3 movies. maybe a few tv shows. and a buttload of apps of course.

2. Ive been looking at cases and Ive came down to the Slider case by Incase (Slider Case For iPod touch : Incase Products) IMO I think it looks friggin' great and I was also going to get this pouch for when my touch isn't in use (AEVOE) Anyone have experience with these products?

3.Refurb Ipod touches. I'm 14 and i can just exactly come up with $400+ quickly. So are refurbs any good? Ive been looking at the ones on eBay..thoughts?

4. How do people change there icons and stuff on there touches? (I know its jailbroken) But Google isn't really friendly with that stuff D: And I've looked on this forums and most of them are for the iphone

Thxs in advance.

1. 16gb of course

2. No, but I have heard pretty good reviews

3. Slightly Used ones on ebay are usually pretty good, just amke sure you know what you are getting and who youre dealing with

4. Pwnage, iLiberty, or Ziphone...but I dont recommend Ziphone..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Safari For This Useful Post:

Kohkane (2008-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Safari View Post
    1. 16gb of course

2. No, but I have heard pretty good reviews

3. Slightly Used ones on ebay are usually pretty good, just amke sure you know what you are getting and who youre dealing with

4. Pwnage, iLiberty, or Ziphone...but I dont recommend Ziphone..
    I'm mainly getting a case because i drop my cell alot =p so i'm pretty sure im going to drop this also