Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: signal bar on ipod touch?

Default signal bar on ipod touch?
    is there any was to get signal bars on my ipod touch? i used customize to get my ipod to say verizon, get the ipod app instead of videos and music, got the phone app, the txt app, and the camera app from the iphone, and made my ipod look almost the same as an iphone (not the physical ipod) expect the phone and sms doesnt really work and the camera only holds my screenshots and IMgrab pics, but still i want my ipod to be just like an iphone. so if anyone can get signal bars for my ipod touch, id be super happy

THANKS!!!

۩†Ŝ٧ΘΛĶŀ∞†۩

If you want an iPhone so badly, why don't you just buy one?

i got my iPod to say searching... then it says waiting for actvation then it says no service if you were to get an iPhone then not activate it thats all that would happen if u want the signal bars i can Email them to you just tell me what your email is

On customize there was a thing that changed the ipod logo to a iphone logo with 5 signal bars. I couldn't tell you where exactly but go on customize and look for carrier logos
    Running:
    iPhone 4 4.0 Jailbreakme
    iPad Wifi 3.2 jailbreakme
    AT&T

iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Why don't you just take your Verizon logo and add 5 signal bars next to it?
    "Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."

MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS

Dude, Under the FileSet category in Customize, go to Wifi, then go down to the bottom of the list and look for a file called "iPhoneBars4WiFi," download the file and apply it in the Status Bar Images section.

1)It's fully functional to Represent the strength of the Wifi signal, but yeh, you need WiFi at that time to show that you have a celluar "signal."

1)
    2)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2)May I also recommened adding the MakeItMine application, instead of working so hard to make a custom Photo for a Carrier Image, you can just type and go.
    Last edited by iwirthless; 2008-08-14 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Recommendation

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    HouseofGamer, how did you get your ipod to say search and say no service? I like messing around with system files and stuff and thought that would look kinda cool Thanks

I have an iPod Touch 2G running on jailbroken 3.0 OS
    Last edited by blahkle; 2009-08-03 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blahkle View Post
    HouseofGamer, how did you get your ipod to say search and say no service? I like messing around with system files and stuff and thought that would look kinda cool Thanks

I have an iPod Touch 2G running on jailbroken 3.0 OS
    Alright just go to N72AP.plist which should be in iFile in the directory /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app and add in
    <key>telephony<key/>
    <true/>