Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The first iPod u have

Yeah, my ipod video(60GB, white) was bought in 2006, it's so amazing! I added almost 3000 songs in it, it's my "music box", and the first movie that I added in my ipod is "Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire", and I transfered it from DVD to mp4 by imtoo DVD to ipod converter, so cool. And now, I got a 8GB iPod Touch, but I still used my first "music box".
    Everyday I pray to the Lord, and the Lord answered rescue me, so I will be free forever!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi, 1st post here. I had a Black and White 4G Ipod 20G.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SeminoleRob For This Useful Post:

windwhisper (2008-06-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone diggie2002's Avatar
    Thanks

I was de-virginized when my Dad let me play with his new 5th Gen 30GB Video Classic because he couldn't figure out how to use it. I had it for a weekend in Jan 2007, returned it to him and showed him how to use it. I bought mine Feb 3rd 2007. Black. Still have it. And the box, receipt, apple stickers....all of it. I have a 8G iPhone now. No regrets whatsoever!!
    Thank me if I helped you out!

It was a silver, 4gb iPod Mini. It worked flawlessly and was the most robust electronic device I've used (that wasn't designed to be unbreakable). I could drop that iPod 4 feet onto concrete and it would not break and still work.
    Currently I have a 8gb iPod Touch, and the difference between the two is unremarkable (especially when you include jailbreaking)

Quote Originally Posted by SeminoleRob View Post
    Hi, 1st post here. I had a Black and White 4G Ipod 20G.
    Thank u for ur first post on my thread, still use ur device?

Mine was the second gen ipod with the 4 buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
    Mine was the second gen ipod with the 4 buttons.

It's a classic collection!

my first ipod was the 1st gen 2g ipod nano. i got it to replace my cd player that i hated because all my friends could get whatever music they wanted from itunes, limewire, ect. i had to buy cds. i got some dumb case i didnt like so i stopped using it, and i ended up cracking the screen. i had to deal with the cracked screen (i couldnt tell what music i was listening to, i had to go by hitting next till i found what i liked (i spent a whole study hall class (42 mins) looking for one song, that i found with like 5 mins left, and it was an 8 minute song)) i saved up money for a while and bought a 16g ipod touch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12