Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ipod Touch Question

Default Ipod Touch Question
    I recently jailbroke my touch with jailbreakme.com and it's all working great. I was wondering how delete the jailbreak program off my touch so i can connect with itunes. Is this possible? Does the touch get bricked. If i were to connect my touch to itunes accidentally, what would happen and how would i fix it. I really don't want to ruin my touch.
    thanks

does anyone know?
    Last edited by bryanthughes; 2007-11-12 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can connect to Itunes with a jailbreaked iPod Touch

then what's all this i hear about getting bricked and software issues when unlocking it. I thought it didn't work if you connected it.

Thanks

For the 500,000,000,000,000,000th time....
    Jailbreaking & Unlocking are 2 totally different things!!!! AAAHAHHAHHHHHHHAHHH

Thanks

Has it been that many times already Simtech? Man I must have lost count... The main issue with most people has to do with 'unlocking' the iPhone... oops, I mean the iFone (sorry Apple!). As for the iPod touch, I have done the jailbreak myself and only ran into problems when I unplugged it while it was in the jailbreak process. Actually, it fell off the desk and pulled the cord with it. Also, DO NOT update to 1.1.2 if iTunes prompts you. This will cause you to restore your iPod and there is currently no jailbreak for an iPod with a 1.1.2 firmware already installed. Bon chance!

Proud to be an Apple user since 1990... at the age of 4.