Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: plssss help!!! iphone says ipod not working!!

Default plssss help!!! iphone says ipod not working!!
    i messed up my iphone and i have no idea how to restore it?? i go to itunes and click restore and then it downloads what do i do once it finishes cuzz i have no idea it just says done and nothing happens to my iphone??

i was messing with a lunch app or what ever its called from instaler and it made all my icons go away and it says ipod in the upper left hand corner instead of showing me the reception bars at&t and the edge symbol now it wont do anything just shows the wallpaper i just got the phone 3 days ago i really need help pls have no clue what im doing lol.
    plus version 1.1.2 is comeing out tomorow and im afraid if i dont restore it now then it will get ruined with the update pls help anyone any imput.

Hold down the Lock and Home buttons for 10 seconds, and as soon as the iPhone powers down you let off the Lock button, but continue to hold the Home button for another 10 seconds. (Have iPhone connected to Computer via USB) and as soon as iTunes recognizes the phone in recovery mode, you will have the option to restore.

BTW, the downloading it was doing was most likely downloading the current firmware to restore.

Reako