Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: new problem with touch

iPhone? More like MyPhone screamo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default new problem with touch
    okay i've never seen or heard of this happpening before EVER. Oka so i have customize 2.0 working perfectly on 1.1.4 fw. I try installing this app "Fading Apple Loaders" which changes the spinning circle whatever to a fading apple logo supposedly. So i download and install it, than installer crashes. I go back into installer to see if it was listed under "uninstall" and installer is all eff'd up. I took a screenshot of installer so you can see how it looks. Most apps look like this or have a similar problem. Everything works great though, it just looks like hell. Customize doesn't change it either. It just changes the theme with this problem attached or something.

any help would be appreciated. I was gonna restore my pod but i decided this would be a MUCH better idea.
    Please don't stop the music

Go into Customize 2.0 and go to Theme Browser, then go to File Sets

Go to InstallerImages

Download the only file set there

Then go back to the Customize main screen and go to "Customize Images/Sounds

Go to Application Images

Go to Installer Images

Install the InstallerImages set

That should do the trick

Wow that's one nasty glitch you have there! Take some more screen shots before you fix it!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ok... something similar to this happened to me except it was on the whole ipod not in an app... i was scared to hell but then i just restarted t and it was good as new ( by the way the app that did it for me was periodic table )
    hope that helps

Thanks

Well every app did it for me, and i'm not exaggerating either. Every app i loaded no matter what it was it was glitchy like tat. My lock screen even did it. The status bar did it as well. I restored my ipod (not ***xed anymore, winpwn's custom fw is giving me the 1604 error message any solutions?) and i didn't take any other screen shots than that. Everything looked about the same as that, there was no cool color variations so it was kinda difficult to tell what was really what at first glance.

If I saw that on my touch it'd scare the heck out of me.

I hope you get it sorted out quickly and safely.

Thanks

all better. i'm an idiot though. i was using winpwn and i forgot that i had to use ziphone to put it into restore. NO more error messages. We're good. It's all fixed now but not all better. I still have no music and i only have installer on there. Luckily i made a repo through iappcat that has all the stuff i had (except the SUIB Lib fix and Customize 2, i'll need that still).

Hopefully a cure can be found for this cause...it's not fun.

Educate me:

What is a lapcat?

iAppCat is a website where you can create your own repository and put apps in it. iappcat.com
    And then you can add that source into Installer and have a little backup type thing for all of your apps.
    Give credit where credit is due, press "thank you"
    When all else fails, put it into restore mode!!!
    Remember, Google is your best friend. And so is YouTube!!!
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How...ty_or_iLbertyX Enjoy the guide.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doomsayer97 For This Useful Post:

david77123 (2008-06-26), Temetka (2008-05-10)

Wow... the only thing I can say is that the fading Apple loaders are annoying as heck and I uninstalled them as soon as I installed them.
    I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!

Quote Originally Posted by doomsayer97 View Post
    iAppCat is a website where you can create your own repository and put apps in it. iappcat.com
    And then you can add that source into Installer and have a little backup type thing for all of your apps.
    Very cool, thanks.

Does anyone have the files for the original spinners?