Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I used jailbreakme.com now how can I get iphone apps??

Default I used jailbreakme.com now how can I get iphone apps??
    Ok, I donít know a lot about computer but last night i found this site and I went to it on my iPod touch. jailbreakme.com And it was really easy to do it. I just went to that site waited 5 mins and then turned on my touch and I had a new icon Installer. So far I did the calendar add thing. Works great!! There is also a list of other things to download but none of them seem to work right. They just open and then close after 3 secs. Why is this?? Also there isnít anything listed but i really want the iphone apps. Is there a site or something that I can go to on my iPod touch to get these??
    I saw on YouTube this kid was doing it but it was too confusing for me. On this jailbreak app that I have its so easy to download the stuff but they donít have the notes or weather apps.
    Is there an easy way to get the apps I want??

iPhone? More like MyPhone chancre_scolex's Avatar
    Thanks

You will need to first download Community Sources. Then download BSD subsystem to make apps stop crashing.
    I've got two states of mind, stoned and asleep

ok but where can I find these things and how do I do it? Is it easy?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Open Installer and go to Sources, and download Community Sources. Then install BSD subsystem from System.

wow thats it, let me try this ...

I have BSD and they still hang and crash. I changed allfile attributs to 755 as well.
    Re-installing BSD now to see if that helps