Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Some Questions that need answers, Please!

Default Some Questions that need answers, Please!
    Hi Guys,
    firstly thank you for taking the time to read my questions, any help i recieve will be much appreciated!

i have just purchased a new iphone and i used ilibertyx to jail break the phone. i can now use my own sim card. the firmware was version 1.1.4.

i also installed cydia package as this was an option on libertx.

now is cydia an installer package?

i have looked at loads of forums and i am very confused, i want to put the nes on my iphone and the roms.

some jail brak programs nave installer paxkages on them that have the nes in the games section,

cydia does not have this! do i need to install another installer package to get the nes and nes roms to work.

what is the mosyt up to date coolest applications to have on your phone and how do i get them?

ireally want to put the nintendo on my iphone and run the games.

also i have an itouch do i need to jail break this to run 3rd party applications such as the nintendo games? if i do what software can i use to do this?

i have mentioned i already have the libertyx program, so shall i use this?

if i do use this do i have to upgrade the firmware to 1.1.4.

i know there is a lot of questions here but i would really appreciate the help

thanks

I'll get to a few of them...

To install an NES emulator you need to find it in installer. First open installer, then hit the tab marked install, scroll down to the folder named sources, and install community sources. In Games there should now be sNES or something like that which is the emulator. ROMs are not always available through installer (some repos have a few) but you can find them online. When you open sNES for the first time it will tell you where to put them. The same goes for gameboy games (gpspone is the emulator) and PlayStation (psx4all I think).

You can jailbreak your iPod Touch with iLiberty or ziPhone (ziphone.org)

Cydia lets you install stuff, but it's mainly for people who write code and stuff.

Thank me if I helped.

I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!

thank you very much i really appreciate it when people take the time out to read posts and to help other noobs in the community

thanks and have a nice day

no problem, and if you need any help with anything pm me.
    I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!