Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rearranging icons

Default Rearranging icons
    I have an ipod touch, powerpc mac, and summerboard. Can some one please tell me really clearly how to rearrange the icons. I've tried with the N45l.plst thingy, but that just killed my ipod. I have no idea what I am doing, so any help would be great! Thanks.

Default Same problem
    yeah, Im in the same situation, powerpc based mac hacked iPod no way to rearrange the icons, ok what you need to do if you are in this situation is either help, or sit back relax and wait for other people to do the work. I'm helping, in my opinion the best way to rearrange your icons on the iPhone is an application called customize, currently this application has within it rSBT. Customize works fine on the touch but rSBT doesn't, when you click it it just reboots your iPod and nothing happens. rSBT is the app that let's you rearrange your icons, it will let you have any amount of icons you want on your dock (which is sooooo helpful) and any amount you want on your springboard (the place where the other apps are) which would just adjust the size bigger or smaller depending on how many you want. So what I would do if I were you is go to this website:

http://thespicychicken.com/

and ask him what you can do to help. Eventually he will fix it but the more people to help the faster it happens.

-Joe

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monstermac77 For This Useful Post:

egarren (2007-10-30)

Default If you need help
    If anyone has an iPod Touch, and needs to rearrange the icons, or needs to put new icons or add sources or find new sources I've got it all down. And would be happy to help anyone who needs some!

-Joe Puccio

Remember to press save