Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customize 2.0 concerns and questions thread.

Question customize 2.0 concerns and questions thread.
    Hey guys i have a jailbroken 1.1.3 itouch and also using customize 2.0 beta. I have experienced the following issues though, some icons do not revert back to system default once the theme has been uninstalled or set back to "default" also some system images such as the play, forward, back buttons on the iPod app do not change. Example: I installed this theme called stickers then uninstalled but those buttons did not go back to original.

Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? Your help will be extensively appriciated
    We are all slaves of time.

Thanks

Just register to the official Customize forum at SpicyChicken's site and he himself can help you.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

That is a bug in the 2.0 beta. It happens to everyone. Just try applying the theme original backup.

Whatever you do, don't clear the cache... it helps but I had to use iLiberty+ to restart my phone...

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

go to a web site , do a secret handshake, give them our serial number just to BETA test some software, I don't think so.
    I use to be a fan of the app this is not worth it just to add some sounds ( can do it manually in audio-> uisounds).

I went to the web site and checked the forum to see if i could find the file structure 2.0 wants. The answer to a similar question was "go to the web site and create theme there".

uninstalling app.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.