Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Progress Blue Loading In Safari CHANGE

Default Progress Blue Loading In Safari CHANGE
    Well I decided that I wanted something other than blue for the loading page, I was thinking maybe green or a nice red.
    So I downloaded the whole mobilesafari.app which contains all its files. Well I found the file UrlProgress.png but when I try to open it with Adobe Photoshop, Paint or just the windows picture viewer, it keeps bringing up an error saying it cannot be viewed or something.

I was wondering if there is maybe some protection on this image? I wanna change the loading blue bar in safari to the color of my choosing (I know how to do this)

Anybody have any ideas on why this is not letting me view the image?

Are you sure that you have downloaded the file into a directory onto your computer, such as your desktop? If you're trying to open an image or something from the iPod through an FTP client, it won't let you open it up to edit it. So, just download it and then you should be able to just edit it and then replace the old one.
    Give credit where credit is due, press "thank you"
    When all else fails, put it into restore mode!!!
    Remember, Google is your best friend. And so is YouTube!!!
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How...ty_or_iLbertyX Enjoy the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by doomsayer97 View Post
    Are you sure that you have downloaded the file into a directory onto your computer, such as your desktop? If you're trying to open an image or something from the iPod through an FTP client, it won't let you open it up to edit it. So, just download it and then you should be able to just edit it and then replace the old one.
    -----
    yeah I downloaded the whole mobilesafari.app onto my computer. Then I tried to open the images up on my computer and they would not work. I am going to try just downloading individual files and see how that works out.