Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch Firmware 1.1.5

Default iPod Touch Firmware 1.1.5
    So the 1.1.5 firmware is released tomorrow for the Touch. Anyone have any idea what's going to be in it?

how do you know its gonna be released tomorrow lol

If you plug your iPod (mine is a Touch) into your computer then go to the Summary Tab in iTunes, it should tell you when it will check for an update. Even though it doesn't specify if there IS an update, previous dates listed on iTunes always had a new firmware version to download for me.

Last edited by LukeGab; 2008-04-10 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Added example image.

iPhone? More like MyPhone compton,Tx's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you are confused, that date will change again tomorrow after it checks for an update.

Well, previous dates listed always had a new firmware to download for me.

Anyone know the exact date 1.1.5 will come out?

iPhone? More like MyPhone compton,Tx's Avatar
    Thanks

the next update will be 1.2 or 2.0 in June, Unless I just completely missed something

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah your sadly mistaken my friend, that just checks for an update it doesnt mean that one is definitely coming out tomorrow
    iLive an iLife

probably a firmware will come before june because its very long to wait till june but no firmware will come out tomorrow lol

There is no such thing as a 1.1.5 update according to the information Apple has released/rumors. ...the net update will supposedly be in June and that's all we know. The picture you had is simply the next time iTunes is going to check for an update for the iPod Touch. ...it usually does this weekly.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

lol thats just when your itunes will check for a new update

Thanks

lol its not like you've found a secret glitch
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Quote Originally Posted by Chase817 View Post
    lol its not like you've found a secret glitch
    ... Ok?

Yes I know it just updates at this time. But like I said twice before, there was a new firmware released at these dates in the previous ones.

There is no such thing as a 1.1.5 update according to the information Apple has released/rumors. ...the net update will supposedly be in June and that's all we know. The picture you had is simply the next time iTunes is going to check for an update for the iPod Touch. ...it usually does this weekly.
    No, it doesn't do this weekly. After I updated to 1.1.4, on the date it specified,
    it gave me that new date, which was asking to update several weeks later...

you either have a really rare itune see into the future edition... or are on crack and dont know how to read itunes. ill go with crack considering nobody has heard any notion of 1.1.5

Tell ya what, if 1.1.5 is released tomorrow like you said...I will stand on my head and spit nickels, video tape it, and put the video on here for everyone to see...

Deal or No Deal??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Safari View Post
    Tell ya what, if 1.1.5 is released tomorrow like you said...I will stand on my head and spit nickels, video tape it, and put the video on here for everyone to see...

Deal or No Deal??
    i would like to see that video lol
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LukeGab View Post
    So the 1.1.5 firmware is released tomorrow for the Touch. Anyone have any idea what's going to be in it?
    Thanks man I needed a good laugh!

no you're completly wrong.
    it's just when itunes checks and there is NOT usually a firmware update when it does that. and normally it DOES check weekly or something.
    of course if you have set your itunes to check like every 6 months than it is pretty likely that a new firmware update is out then. if you set itunes to check more often this won't happen. nothing to argue about, you're just wrong.

You Are Retarded Please Sell Your Computer And Get Off The Internet

iPhone? More like MyPhone screamo's Avatar
    Thanks

Woah woah woah, that's WAYYY too harsh madrug. He's inexperienced, not retarded. That accusation just made you like a complete idiot and jerk, congratulations. Maybe you should just get off the internet, don't try and sell your computer though, no one'll want it.

Lukegab, i don't think either the ipod touch nor the iphone will have any new firmware until 1.2/2.0 comes out.
    Please don't stop the music

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast