Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NES games

Default NES games
    ive installed the emulator for NES but where do i get the games and how do i install them? ive done some reading and i cant figure out how to do it.

Go to www.zodttd.com for install directions.

As for the games....google it. We cant post that stuff on this forum.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

silentchaos14 (2008-04-07)

i tried looking through the site u linked and couldnt find what i needed (im useless i know) so i googled it and found this one http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/ipod...es-itouch.html

ive gotten a pretty good ways into that tutorial already, is it reliable?

You need to go to google and search ( nes roms download ) you should hit a site that will allow you to download roms. Then you will need to ssh to transfer them from your CPU to your iPod. If you aren't ssh savvy then you should just search youtube for how to ssh with iPod. It is probable that anything you want to do to your iPod already has a video explaining the process. Make sure to try the vids with the most views first they are usually viewed more for a reason.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to evolutionarymc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

FTP into your iPod, go to (create folders if necessary) [1.1.1-2] var/root/private/Media/ROMs/NES [1.1.3-4] var/root/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iFilipino For This Useful Post:

thanks for all the help guys, i just finished that tutorial as you guys posted, it works perfectly. do i just repeat the same thing for the other emulators?

just spend some time looking. there are sources for installer that will install dozens of games.

Thanks

For gpSPhone: [1.1.1-2] var/root/private/Media/ROMs/GBA [1.1.3-4] var/root/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA.

For psx4all: [1.1.1-2] var/root/private/Media/ROMs/PSX [1.1.3-4] var/root/mobile/Media/ROMs/PSX.

For snes4iphone:
    [1.1.1-2] var/root/private/Media/ROMs/SNES [1.1.3-4] var/root/mobile/Media/ROMs/SNES.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!