Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 1.13 help needed

iPhone? More like MyPhone rxmxsh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lcommal View Post
    rxmxsh, I know and I did reboot. Sliders, Strings, all work. I mean how do you think I got to change the carrier. The problem is just that I am not doing it through Customize app, but through editing files on the directory. I did have to reboot to get it to work. However, issue remains, it is not working for me through the app.
    That's odd, but at least you know how how to change the files manually. It almost seems "old school" at only a few month old (the manual method).

Having the same problem on my iphone.. Tried it 15 times, still refuses to open

Quote Originally Posted by Hackme View Post
    Customize just turned my iPhone into an iPod. Phone app won't open be the status bar says iPod with no signal bars or anything. Time for a restore...
    Try this first

http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10869

yeah ive got a touch too, customize works fine sure but rSBT doesn't at all, mmmm, I talked to the maker guy he said he's working on it, does anyone know how to get rSBT working on the touch? or ANY way of rearanging the icons that's simple?

Oh, and how can I download icons to customize?

customize was crashing on me too. on 1.1.1.

so i rubbed the chicken and it stopped....

wheeee

I've also had issues after upgrading from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 firmware, and sync'ing my old 1.0.2 details (where i've previously used customise 1.13) onto the new 1.1.1.

Customise is definately bad for 1.1.1. Using this firmware, I always get funny re-starts, hangs, crashes back to slider screen, etc to the point where yesterday my whole phone bricked itself and while it was still working, the screen would not respond to touch and hence i could not use it (it was still receiving calls and text messages, but i could not do anything)

After spending 3 hrs restoring back to 1.0.2 firmware (the only way i could get the phone to start the screen touch again!) I restored to 1.1.1 and jailbreak'd again. After that i tried the phone and had no problems - UNTIL i sync'd again and my customise settings were restored back on the phone (even without me reinstalling customise again!)..

For some reason even just syncing, the customise functions are carried across, even though i didnt reinstall customise 1.13 after the restore. So, after having multiple crashes again, without the customise software installed, I tried a phone reset for the "network settings", and the "reset all settings" (without resetting the content) and it seems to have fixed the unstable operation.

My advice is to STAY CLEAR of Customise until they fix it. Its just a pain in the A S S for 1.1.1 firmware users.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rxmxsh's Avatar
    Thanks

If you have summerboard installed, for kicks and giggles, disabling wallpaper dimming. Solved my crashes 100%. Got the tip from another board member... on another board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12