Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InfoPlist.strings and Info.plist

Default InfoPlist.strings and Info.plist
    I deleted my original InfoPlist.strings file and Info.plist on my iPod Touch 2G file and replaced them with the Landscape versions I did do a backup although i lost these. I was wondering if i could get a copy of the original files It doesnt matter which device these are from as long as i can get them i am fine.
    Also I have checked these 2 files are not protected by apples copyright and i could download them from Apples Dev Center but it comes in a massive download and my internet is way to slow for this.

The locations for these files ar:
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj - InfoPlist.string
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app - Info.plist

Thank you so much if you can get these otherwise is there a way i can fix the patched versions on windows? as i still have these copys.

And please don't tell me to restore my firmware as I cannot.

Once again these files are not copyrighted and i am sure others will be extremely happy as well if they can get these files.

Thanks Nogggin1

PS. if you could put these in a zip or a rar and just post them as an attachment i would really appreciate it as i am making a new theme and need these files so i can see what it will actually come out like.

i restored my ipod is there anyone else with this problem though?

Could you send me the info.plist file for AppStore?
    Last edited by Thomaso; 2010-07-15 at 10:52 AM.