Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ITS BEEN PWNED!!!!! | Release of PwnageTool OSX + Windows

Quote Originally Posted by radigroove View Post
    not all of us are as cool as you are
    i guess some of us work for a living and dont have the time ???? maybe ???
    thats just my guess
    Okay one I have my masters in computer science, associate degree in IT, currently I'm working on my PhD in computer science. I have worked in the field the last 16 years I am currently lead a team of 8 people to hack and find breaches in there network. Basically I get paid 90,000 a year to hack into fortune 500 hundred companies for fun and let them know there flaws. Please my work is like these wake up, make me some food then oh take a little drive to work which in my room a computer geeks wonderland. I have everything I need and don't need to leave my house for work. Also a company paid T-3 connection. I have a super computer with my bad boy hookup up to a full rack server I have over 50 tb of storage right now that's on the server side my computer has 4 2tb harddrives plus I have a computer screen to die for honestly its bigger than my HDTV. I'm so proud of it that when I go on vaction I will have a website about it I'll post the website cause I'm proud of my baby. So see why you waste gas going back and forth to work I was my gas on takin my son to the race track, goto horse track, or anthing else. Another thing I have my own hours. So do go there I'm no damn kid. Plus I don't work at papa johns like you sorry.

cout << "When you think OS think Linux. The OS of Champions."

Quote Originally Posted by Linux4me View Post
    Okay one I have my masters in computer science, associate degree in IT, currently I'm working on my PhD in computer science. I have worked in the field the last 16 years I am currently lead a team of 8 people to hack and find breaches in there network. Basically I get paid 90,000 a year to hack into fortune 500 hundred companies for fun and let them know there flaws. Please my work is like these wake up, make me some food then oh take a little drive to work which in my room a computer geeks wonderland. I have everything I need and don't need to leave my house for work. Also a company paid T-3 connection. I have a super computer with my bad boy hookup up to a full rack server I have over 50 tb of storage right now that's on the server side my computer has 4 2tb harddrives plus I have a computer screen to die for honestly its bigger than my HDTV. I'm so proud of it that when I go on vaction I will have a website about it I'll post the website cause I'm proud of my baby. So see why you waste gas going back and forth to work I was my gas on takin my son to the race track, goto horse track, or anthing else. Another thing I have my own hours. So do go there I'm no damn kid. Plus I don't work at papa johns like you sorry.
    Soooooo...Yea That Would Be The Foot In The Mouth Haibane Was Talkin About LOL....And To You Linux4Me.....Your My Hero

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

sorry I cant be a second rate DJ. I hate house music and techno. You have robot ears? I'm a metal head they have more talent they have to actually play music not take some else music and use them as samples.

In not here to put your foot in your mouth. Your below me I don't waste my time like that how can I respect a person that's a dj. Thebes about 100 million of them and very few make it just like you. When u play in somewhere big like ibiaz let me know
    Last edited by Linux4me; 2008-04-15 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

sorry I cant be a second rate DJ. I hate house music and techno. You have robot ears? I'm a metal head they have more talent they have to actually play music not take some else music and use them as samples.

In not here to put your foot in your mouth. Your below me I don't waste my time like that how can I respect a person that's a dj. Thebes about 100 million of them and very few make it just like you. When u play in somewhere big like ibiaz let me know
    yeah dude he does know whats hes talkin about
    check out my youtube page (hint search my username here without the first "t")

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yeah there are very few listenable techno cds. You a slayer fan or do you like more of the screamo type stuff? Personally I am not a big metal guy

lol
    I never intended to offend you my friend , first of i love to dj its my hobby.
    also we do play tracks we produce but thats not the point..
    trowing good shows and meeting hot girls hmmm i love that dont know about u but anyway.....
    second i work in real estate @ age 27 me and my bus. partner have accomplished a lot , i wont talk about money cause sometimes i just think its rude/ that is beside the point/

when i said
    as cool as u , maybe i meant it and no i dont have the time or the knowledge about computers as u do
    but hey if that rocks your boat i respect it...

now i just got my mac air and im getting pwned as we speak LOL
    still use vista and as u know i couldnt wait for winpwn
    but as for win users hi, they ll just have to wait
    2.0 beta 8 5a345 ATT LOCKED

I'm sorry people iknow this should take place some where else but I won't let it happen

will don't make comments that can be takin the wrong way I work hard all my life too your looking at some one that had a GED when I got out of high school. And if its your hobby more power to you. Let me know how that air is. Hate money but if your going to make it seem I don't do nothin or I'm a 12 year old kid I get mad.

Surpise it or not I don't like slayer I like black, death metal any other metal.
    I don't like chicks that are into that type of music I like gothic chicks and metal chicks myself
    Last edited by Linux4me; 2008-04-16 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lol i hear you its your opinion about life and that's the beauty of life its self we are all different.
    the air is amazing..... my first mac !!!!!!!
    i have been playing with my friend's G5 but i m excited i love toys like that ..
    it ll do the job i got it for .... i m on the move all the time so i needed something like that small/lite/easy to carry around.........

Thanks

I'm sorry people iknow this should take place some where else but I won't let it happen

will don't make comments that can be takin the wrong way I work hard all my life too your looking at some one that had a GED when I got out of high school. And if its your hobby more power to you. Let me know how that air is. Hate money but if your going to make it seem I don't do nothin or I'm a 12 year old kid I get mad.

Surpise it or not I don't like slayer I like black, death metal any other metal.
    I don't like chicks that are into that type of music I like gothic chicks and metal chicks myself
    figures... slayer is the only one I really like in that general area.

watch if u have the solid state hard drive. TSA don't know there tech and might think your a terrorist. Like they did to that one guy missed his flight cause he was detained cause of his air. Took them a hour just to turn it on to figure out its a labtop only. Not a high tech bomb cause it didn't have a actual harddrive. I would love to get one but need more space then 80 gb myself plus I have a alienware and mac book pro so I'm pretty much done this year on labtops. But I seen one and I like the size and everything about it. If u travel then that's perfect labtop for it.

Hey I still listen to them not a big fan there more punkish then metal

Hi im new to this but have a new 8 gig iphone on the way from apple so my guestion is can i use PwnageTool OSX on this phone out of the box?

Quote Originally Posted by harley099 View Post
    Hi im new to this but have a new 8 gig iphone on the way from apple so my guestion is can i use PwnageTool OSX on this phone out of the box?
    yes. You will be able to pwn your phone right out of the box. Double check the website or help doc to make sure nothin special needs to be done. But to my knowledge it will work out of the box

i heard some airport stories my self ...... but we'll see
    i m flying to ATL on the 29
    i hope i ll be fine

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

yes
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

funny thing people are waiting for winpwn to be released to use I need that damn source code.

yes... winpwn is here....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minhduong1990 View Post
    yes... winpwn is here....
    No its not...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    where is it then if its here?

hic hic... i'm still waiting hic hic...

What's Jailbreak?