Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ITS BEEN PWNED!!!!! | Release of PwnageTool OSX + Windows

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    PC users, never let them beat you down.

www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?_u=macs_cant
    Doesn't link properly, but I found the site.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haibane View Post
    Doesn't link properly, but I found the site.
    fixed!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Still no worky. I loved the part about the user agreement including restriction on missles.

Thanks

I own both a PC and a Mac and really only surf the internet with my 2600$ Macbook pro.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I have tried the pwnage programme and while it begins to work I get some sort of failed appleimage message (on the iphone) and then a NOR failed message (also on the iphone) and it restarts as before.

I have a US iphone bought before November last year which has been unlocked and jailbroken 1.1.1 ever since - I dont know how it was unlocked or jailbroken.

How do I proceed? I only really want the multiple recipients for SMS and SMS forwarding...thats my only reason for upgrading.

I see some people have suggested restoring/upgrading to 1.1.4 through itunes before following the pwnage instructions...is this what I should do?....having an unlocked and jailbroken (by someone else) iphone has made me afraid of itunes updates

Can I still use my custom theme after the pwnage?...how do I install it? I currently just use cyberduck and put it in the relevant summerboard folder.

hey guys... is window version come out yet???? i 'm still waiting for it.. hic hic..

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Hi!
    Sounds great! How to just change the logo if I already have unlock and done all the other things before??? I mean....is it possible to just do something simple way with help from the program GUI? And how?
    By the way, where to find that color Apple logo you spoke about???
    Can you post it here plz?
    heres the DL link of the old apple logo..like i said before credits go out to the person who posted it before me a bunch of pages back and i if i helped you please thank me!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?24b4su2eemg

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haibane View Post
    Its been up since mid afternoon. Thanks for the update though.
    ya i know, but he changed the screens. we are almost getting pswtool and pwn all in one i can not wait. besides my phone has been over due for a nice refresh.

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys i just read on ipodtouch4all that winpwn will be released this weekend. can anyone confirm this?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lillewis51 For This Useful Post:

morgan1234 (2008-04-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    hey guys i just read on ipodtouch4all that winpwn will be released this weekend. can anyone confirm this?
    thats old news.

watch winpwn.com for news.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pingwhen For This Useful Post:

lillewis51 (2008-04-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

ok thanks

wow winpwn is like a god compaired to osx pwn
    Last edited by lillewis51; 2008-04-09 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lillewis51 For This Useful Post:

morgan1234 (2008-04-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    ok thanks

wow winpwn is like a god compaired to osx pwn

uh huh thats what i have been saying, it is why i am glad to wait for as long as it takes.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

A bit dated, but still good:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixQE496Pcn8"]YouTube - Tom Servo and Crow's Mac/PC debate[/ame]

LOL at that video!!!

Default Uppgrade via Itunes to 1.1.4 before pwn
    I had the same problem, (see my first message) couldnt patch the NOR image. I used the 1.1.4 IPSW downloaded from this site to restore my Iphone in Itunes. After that it was just to PWNED the Iphone and everything worked perfect. Made a custom image from the 1.1.4 IPSW I used for restore, and it worked like a charm.

sailingaction

Quote Originally Posted by thetonyclifton View Post
    I have tried the pwnage programme and while it begins to work I get some sort of failed appleimage message (on the iphone) and then a NOR failed message (also on the iphone) and it restarts as before.

I have a US iphone bought before November last year which has been unlocked and jailbroken 1.1.1 ever since - I dont know how it was unlocked or jailbroken.

How do I proceed? I only really want the multiple recipients for SMS and SMS forwarding...thats my only reason for upgrading.

I see some people have suggested restoring/upgrading to 1.1.4 through itunes before following the pwnage instructions...is this what I should do?....having an unlocked and jailbroken (by someone else) iphone has made me afraid of itunes updates

Can I still use my custom theme after the pwnage?...how do I install it? I currently just use cyberduck and put it in the relevant summerboard folder.
    Uppgrade via Itunes to 1.1.4 before pwn
    I had the same problem, (see my first message) couldnt patch the NOR image. I used the 1.1.4 IPSW downloaded from this site to restore my Iphone in Itunes. After that it was just to PWNED the Iphone and everything worked perfect. Made a custom image from the 1.1.4 IPSW I used for restore, and it worked like a charm.

sailingaction
    Last edited by sailingaction; 2008-04-09 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sailingaction For This Useful Post:

oscar25 (2008-04-09)

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaction View Post

sailingaction

Uppgrade via Itunes to 1.1.4 before pwn

sailingaction
    I had to update to 1.1.4 via itunes for it to work as well. Just finishing the process as I type this so I'm assuming its all good. Now I need re-install everything.

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    winpwn looks more fun then pwn god I can't wait for the release. Check the new updated screens.
    Those look nice huh..
    Looks like their finally puttin in some more advanced features for us windows users .. Wut they need now is a way to rezise the partitions like on this ipsw tool i saw. If we were able to use custom pngs for the logos would be great too... I cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by spyboy_1 View Post
    Those look nice huh..
    Looks like their finally puttin in some more advanced features for us windows users .. Wut they need now is a way to rezise the partitions like on this ipsw tool i saw. If we were able to use custom pngs for the logos would be great too... I cant wait!

A Couple Pages Back I Was Told We Can Change The Logos We Jus Have To Make Sure That Tha File Is ".img2" Instead Of ".png"

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

iPhone? More like MyPhone timbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default img2 format
    umm no, you can change the logo. i put the old colorful apple on mine...but it has to be in the same format which is .img2
    all you do is......

1. right click on the pwng tool and click on show package contents

2. click contents/resources/then click the firmware folder you will be using whether you are using iphone or ipod and the startup logo is "logo.img2"

3. so make sure to have ur file in that format and named exactly the same

make sure to back up the original just in case. i download the old apple in that format already so i dont know. i saw this a bunch of pages back and it had the dl link to the original colorful apple logo so credits do go out to that person....lol
    How do you save files in the .img2 format on a mac
    Thanks,

Timbo

Quote Originally Posted by timbo View Post
    How do you save files in the .img2 format on a mac
    i tried to look it up for ya but i found nothin....guess thats what i get for bein a windows user lol...i'll let you know if i find somethin or until someone who knows how to do it posts it up....sorry timbo

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast