Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ITS BEEN PWNED!!!!! | Release of PwnageTool OSX + Windows

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    winpwn looks more fun then pwn god I can't wait for the release. Check the new updated screens.
    it does look cool !!!
    hopefully today will be the day
    2.0 beta 8 5a345 ATT LOCKED

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rnksols View Post
    Unfortunately the startup image is on the ROM so you can't change it without hacking the ROM, which I don't suggest you try.

It is possible to change the graphic in the ipsw, but all that does is show your custom image for like 3 milliseconds at the end of loading. The actual image is pretty much untouchable without ROM hacking.

At least as far as I am aware.

Sorry Buddy.
    umm no, you can change the logo. i put the old colorful apple on mine...but it has to be in the same format which is .img2
    all you do is......

1. right click on the pwng tool and click on show package contents

2. click contents/resources/then click the firmware folder you will be using whether you are using iphone or ipod and the startup logo is "logo.img2"

3. so make sure to have ur file in that format and named exactly the same

make sure to back up the original just in case. i download the old apple in that format already so i dont know. i saw this a bunch of pages back and it had the dl link to the original colorful apple logo so credits do go out to that person....lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nadiasortiz For This Useful Post:

iCity11 (2008-04-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I like the little linux apple logo they have on one of the winpwn screen shots

Quote Originally Posted by nadiasortiz View Post
    umm no, you can change the logo. i put the old colorful apple on mine...but it has to be in the same format which is .img2
    all you do is......

2. click contents/resources/then click the firmware folder you will be using whether you are using iphone or ipod and the startup logo is "logo.img2"

make sure to back up the original just in case. i download the old apple in that format already so i dont know. i saw this a bunch of pages back and it had the dl link to the original colorful apple logo so credits do go out to that person....lol

And My Hopes And Dreams Are Back In Action....Thanx abunch Nadiasortiz...And By The Way...We Share Tha Same Last Name LOL

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Great!!! Now I have a quick question??? I did pwned my iphone from 1.1.4 and then upgraded to 1.2 (2.0 Beta) however, one thing I noticed I dont have the itunes and appstore as what I am seeing on others. Anyone knows how to deal with this matter. Thanks!!! However, Great Job to all!!!!

Looks like we have a new build boys and girls...

MacRumors:
    Apple Seeds New iPhone OS 2.0 Beta (5A240d), SDK Update (Beta 3)

Default The Guide didn't work for me
    Hi I try tu use the guide for PWNage Tool in PPC, but it didn't work the 10 time i restored and going to Recovery Mode blah, blah.... It always had sent me the file system disk mount error.

But if you need some help with this, just use the Help Buttom, then read how to make it work...

And Voila

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haibane View Post
    That's like saying Running windows movie maker. If there is an equal software on the windows machine it doesn't count as something mac does that windows doesn't.

and to wephone. I don't get BSODs...
    But does Microsoft offer a package like iLife that comes installed on most of its computers? I've used Windows for years, and it has been pretty good to me, but iLife on the Mac is so much more than just iMovie...

it doesn't work with 1.2 beta 3 YET..... waiting for the new PWNED version :-(

Quote Originally Posted by haibane View Post
    Name one thing you can do on your mac that I can't do on my Windows Machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    PWN your iphone!

Best recent post on this thread!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    But does Microsoft offer a package like iLife that comes installed on most of its computers? I've used Windows for years, and it has been pretty good to me, but iLife on the Mac is so much more than just iMovie...
    What does it have that isn't equivalent to protools or vegas. Cause for the cost of a mac, I can buy my dell or whatever and add the "packaged software" in the options. I like windows better for just that reason. You aren't forced to pay for software you don't need...

Thanks

Enough with the Windows vs. Mac debate; it's just annoying.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Lol probably so.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

HE updated the site (winpwn.com) wow it looks nice the windows took BLOWWS away the mac tool im sorry.... or i am missing someting on pwn. i looks like winpwn will be able to change the pics on load up and restore ( yes you can do with the mac one, but this is much easier way) and we will be able to add our own custom programs. and there is a winpwn button now on the site i think its going to launch soon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    HE updated the site (winpwn.com) wow it looks nice the windows took BLOWWS away the mac tool im sorry.... or i am missing someting on pwn. i looks like winpwn will be able to change the pics on load up and restore ( yes you can do with the mac one, but this is much easier way) and we will be able to add our own custom programs. and there is a winpwn button now on the site i think its going to launch soon
    Its been up since mid afternoon. Thanks for the update though.

Default Logo?
    Quote Originally Posted by nadiasortiz View Post
    all you do is......

Hi!
    Sounds great! How to just change the logo if I already have unlock and done all the other things before??? I mean....is it possible to just do something simple way with help from the program GUI? And how?
    By the way, where to find that color Apple logo you spoke about???
    Can you post it here plz?
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

there is a new 2.0 beta out now (5a240d) will pwnage tool work with it in the same way it has been? assuming of course it leaks, which to my knowledge it has not yet.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

5a240d rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    There is not a debate, Mac simply works and is simply better.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2008-04-09 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5a240d rocks!

i agree on the mac vs pc for sure! is 5a240d smoother then the last beta? i couldnt stand having the last beta its functionality was horrible. how does it match up? any new functions?

Thanks

5a240d rocks!

PC users, never let them beat you down.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?_u=macs_cant

Read.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-04-09 at 07:42 AM.

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast