Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ITS BEEN PWNED!!!!! | Release of PwnageTool OSX + Windows

Green Apple
    Thanks
    My iPhone is waiting and waiting to be PWNED by till now i could not give a Windows Pawned tools to my iPhone.

So my iPhone is complaining me every morning when i shall give a PWNED tools who is now running it in 1.1.3 with bl 3.9

Very
    Boil your iPhone 2G in 110 degree temperature water to transform it to iPhone 3G S!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

ITS BEEN PWNED!!!!! | Release of PwnageTool OSX + Windows

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    We have been talking about PwnageTool for what seems like ages now. It is finally here! The Dev Team has done an amazing job and released this tool allowing a safer jailbreak for the iPhone and the iPod Touch. We recommend you switch to this method for freeing your Device.

Note: the steve jobs cartoon bit and the pineapple of the above image are by Sal

Full OSX Usage Guide with Instructions for 2.0 Beta

OSX Download from ModMyI | Official download from theiphoneproject.org
    Windows Coming Soon . . .

Why choose PwnageTool? Unlike other previous jailbreak methods that exploit the iPhone, PwnageTool modifies the iPhone to accept unsigned .ipsw files allowing for a safer Jailbreak using the tried and true iTunes restore. The OSX Version of PwnageTool Not only will pwn your phone but also allows for the creation of custom .ipsw files to load via iTunes.

OSX Version Features:
    • iPwner - Pwns your iPhone, the safer jailbreak
    • IPSW Builder - Lets you create custom firmware to load to you pwnd phone including unlocking, neutering, custom pictures, activation, and bootloade upgrade/downgrade.
    • Bootneuter: A neutered bootloader survives iTunes updates, even updates to 1.2.0 (aka 2.0). Unlike unlocking which requires a new patch for each firmware version, you only need to neuter once.

Windows Version Features:
    • Coming Soon

Once again awesome job Dev Team

DO NOT ASK / POST LINKS TO WAREZ. FIRMWARE 1.2 and 2.0 ARE WAREZ. DO NOT POST LINKS TO CUSTOM FIRMWARE IT IS ILLEGAL
    i will get rid of you swiftly and permanently if you ignore me -cash

OK this is starting to pisss me off, there is no windows version so please remove it from thread subject....and when there is then post it
    Last edited by techguy1; 2008-04-07 at 05:25 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to techguy1 For This Useful Post:

GodzillaAteMyiPhone (2008-04-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

well looks like the weekend came and went so who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by techguy1 View Post
    ITS BEEN PWNED!!!!! | Release of PwnageTool OSX + Windows

OK this is starting to pisss me off, there is no windows version so please remove it from thread subject....and when there is then post it
    yeah why include WINDOWS on the title when the program hasnt even been developed yet .. I was so pissed to read that only a mac version was available n a windows version should come "soon" ***k man!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

what is the guy in the picture saying and why did they pic those pictures? i would love to know....also pwnage worked great on my fone 1.1.4 restored before attempting. cant wait to make my own custom firmware

Default Will windows version ever arrive?
    This was promised on windows "in the next 24hrs" and few days ago.

Will this ever come to windows?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoda_zx View Post
    Alright, so I've obtained the 1.2 beta from the developer program, but I'm not sure if I should upgrade in order to test my apps. The reason I dont know weather or not to upgrade is because I'm afraid that the phone features will no longer be accessable, and if the beta is able to handle everyday usage. Also, does anyone know if the 1.2 beta upgrade is reversible? (I'm currently running 1.1.4 on an iPhone...)

Thanks in advance,
    yes it is...just restore your phone with a custom 1.1.4 firmware..or do a full restore with itunes but this will lock ur phone again..either or...

Just relax guys, it will come to windows as soon as possible. The dev team are working hard on a port, so give them a break. If people remain ungrateful and moan about when releases happen etc. eventually the devs will get sufficiently pissed off and stop working so hard. Remember it's them who are pulling 20+ hour days working on these solutions, so while you all sit at home in front of your 'puter, relaxing and waiting to reap the benefits, they are knocking their brains in finishing coding etc.

Chill, it will come. Patience has gone out the window, we went from being supremely grateful for any release to help us with modding our iPhones, now we have become greedy, and want more, more, more; sooner, sooner, sooner.

If you think it is easy to port mac software to windows then YOU do it. If not then just sit back relax and WAIT PATIENTLY for a release. At the moment you can't really do that much with it anyway, it will be a great tool for the future, but at the moment there are other tools that do MOST f the hings it does, so just chill.

OR buy a mac.

iPhone + Mac = Leopard + Windows
    iPhone + PC = Windows + Patience
    Life is long, but in the end, the journey is the destination.
    DH Lawrence.

My Blog - HERE
    *NEW* iDesign Studio - 300+ "Realized" Icons + Loads of Other Custom Grphics - HERE

PM me if you need Web/Image/File Hosting!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rnksols For This Useful Post:

iCity11 (2008-04-07), Napoleon_PhoneApart (2008-04-07)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rnksols View Post
    Just relax guys, it will come to windows as soon as possible. The dev team are working hard on a port, so give them a break. If people remain ungrateful and moan about when releases happen etc. eventually the devs will get sufficiently pissed off and stop working so hard. Remember it's them who are pulling 20+ hour days working on these solutions, so while you all sit at home in front of your 'puter, relaxing and waiting to reap the benefits, they are knocking their brains in finishing coding etc.

Chill, it will come. Patience has gone out the window, we went from being supremely grateful for any release to help us with modding our iPhones, now we have become greedy, and want more, more, more; sooner, sooner, sooner.

If you think it is easy to port mac software to windows then YOU do it. If not then just sit back relax and WAIT PATIENTLY for a release. At the moment you can't really do that much with it anyway, it will be a great tool for the future, but at the moment there are other tools that do MOST f the hings it does, so just chill.

OR buy a mac.

very well said!!

OR buy a mac.

this is true... we should be patiently waiting guys... it seems like it will take forever but keep waiting, then they will come... there is no rush guys..

My app installer after I Pwned my Iphone is not working correctly. I tried an advice I got earlier to delete ste packaging from sources, but it didn't fix it. The problem is that I can only download one app after a full restore, if I try to download another one, it says error download failed, and it just keep hanging there, even if I leave the program and go back the wheel is turning next to WiFi and igives me the same error message if I try another one. ANyone knows about this and have a fix...?

Thanx

Green Apple
    Thanks

OR buy a mac.

Im not rushing personally i dont even care when windows version is released but it gets annoying reading all the post about "when is windows version coming" so to avoid all the hassle just change the thread subject.Nice and simple!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

would rather them not give us an eta..... It would be a better surprise

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    would rather them not give us an eta..... It would be a better surprise
    yup

they shouldnt even release this simply because of all the whiny 13 year olds on this forum. i know i havnt been here that long and even i can tell that there are a bunch of freeloaders on here that dont want to contribute. like little babies wanting the nipple.
    16gb iPhone4 black

If I helped you in anyway please hit thank you.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to swpelchat For This Useful Post:

meberra (2008-04-07)

i am not too pleased with the replacement graphic..I bought an Apple iPhone not a Pineapple iPhone i dont think they should replace the apple logo.. rest all a class apart..

oh well graphic aside it is replaceable you know this right?

im not to sure how because i use vista but once i do i will let you know.
    Last edited by swpelchat; 2008-04-07 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    16gb iPhone4 black

If I helped you in anyway please hit thank you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aamodr View Post
    i am not too pleased with the replacement graphic..I bought an Apple iPhone not a Pineapple iPhone i dont think they should replace the apple logo.. rest all a class apart..
    isn't there a check box to change or not change those pictures on the firmware. I know this and I don't even have a mac. I'm waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by swpelchat View Post
    they shouldnt even release this simply because of all the whiny 13 year olds on this forum. i know i havnt been here that long and even i can tell that there are a bunch of freeloaders on here that dont want to contribute. like little babies wanting the nipple.
    It takes a while, but the forums do have a Ignore list. It's not the best option, but it helps getting rid of the clutter of people who refuse to read.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

swpelchat (2008-04-07)

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast