Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free Unlock running 1.1.1 with a 1.0.2 baseband

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    whats a super sim
    i think he is referring to the TurboSim

iPhone? More like MyPhone StrictlyBusiness's Avatar
    Thanks

are you serious?

thanks cash, ill wait for your guide later today....
    hope it ain´t to complicated, haahah
    once again, excellent work on all this

Thanks

Hm, i may try this, but i just got it to make calls again, maybe my luck will continue...then again maybe it won't....ill hold off for now.

Default Iphone Problem
    Im Getting An Incorrect Sim
    Inset An Unlock And Valid Sim To Activate Iphone

When Can I Do Fix This Problem Please Help

Is there any way to do this without WiFi?

When asked what he would say to the columbine killers, Marilyn Manson said, "I would say nothing to them. I would listen to what they have to say, because that's what nobody else did" from the movie Farenheit 9/11

Default Thanks Thanks
    What can I say... THANKS AGAIN your method work perfectly, no problems at all, I just follow your instructions as they where on the procedure.

I had an 1.1.1 iPhone, now it is on version 1.0.2 with old 3.14 baseband, everything works just fine.

Hint for newbies, just make sure you set the binaries executables.

chmod +x ieraser
    chmod +x bbupdater

You need wifi to transfer the files into de iPhone, later on you can run the procedure using the terminal inside the iPhone

nevarDeath, in order to transfer the files into the iPhone you need wifi, later on you can follow the procedure using the terminal that comes with the iPhone
    Last edited by dragonballz; 2007-10-13 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Are you able to download songs from the iTunes Wifi store on your phone after doing this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rotary2333 View Post
    Im Getting An Incorrect Sim
    Inset An Unlock And Valid Sim To Activate Iphone

When Can I Do Fix This Problem Please Help
    You updated to 1.1.1? If you did this is your guide: http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Dow...1_to_1.0.2_OSX

Follow instructions exactly as they appear, and you'll be back running unlocked in no time. Thanks button means a lot Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonballz View Post
    nevarDeath, in order to transfer the files into the iPhone you need wifi, later on you can follow the procedure using the terminal that comes with the iPhone
    Yeah I saw that. I don't have wifi and was wondering if anyone knew a way to do this without it

When asked what he would say to the columbine killers, Marilyn Manson said, "I would say nothing to them. I would listen to what they have to say, because that's what nobody else did" from the movie Farenheit 9/11

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Well, cant i Use iphonebrowser or iBrick to put the files on the phone?

No, you will need ssh.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JedixJarf For This Useful Post:

jedinight (2007-10-13)

ok i'm confused. i have my iphone unlocked but never upgraded to 1.1.1. and i keep seeing big red letters IF YOU HAVE UNLOCKED YOUR PHONE WITH IUNLOCK OR ANYTHING ELSE DON"T DO THIS. is it ok to do this? maybe the guides need to be slip into 2 groups, something like if you bricked your phone use this. if you didn't upgrade before use this one.

i will wait i guess. or maybe i'm just being stupid, i'm not a newbie but i don't want to do anything to mess up my phone. but good work everyone.
    Bio Boosting iPhone Armour

Thanks

Default This tutorial works wonderfull!
    Thanks, for the detail steps...
    Jack Hasday / PTY

I followed all the instructions. Downgraded the Firmware and Baseband. Everything went well. Than I used iUnlock. When I inserted my T-Mobile card it said that the SIM is incorrect. Everything works fine in WI-Fi but doesnt accept the SIM card. Anyone else is having this issue?

I used anysim for successful unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by guyverunit View Post
    ok i'm confused. i have my iphone unlocked but never upgraded to 1.1.1. and i keep seeing big red letters IF YOU HAVE UNLOCKED YOUR PHONE WITH IUNLOCK OR ANYTHING ELSE DON"T DO THIS. is it ok to do this? maybe the guides need to be slip into 2 groups, something like if you bricked your phone use this. if you didn't upgrade before use this one.

i will wait i guess. or maybe i'm just being stupid, i'm not a newbie but i don't want to do anything to mess up my phone. but good work everyone.
    ya you are right geting confused i have my iphone unlocked too waiting for mods to give proper guide for updating to 1.1.1 for guys who has already unlocked and working with 1.0.2 farmware

thanks for every one wonderfull work longlive iphone hackers

im right with you, Hat, I probably could get thru the guides (though the BSD guide confuses me a little when i read it and im not too good with terminal), im just gonna wait a few more days or till next weekend when a perfect guide step by step is posted by these wonderful folks here an MMi (:
    i LOVE apple.

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    you saw it on mmi first. Free unlock for 1.1.1

Using bits and pieces of some guides here on mmi JedixJarf has confirmed free unlocking running 1.1.1

First you need to virginize your iphone.

OSX
    Windows

next you need to get 1.1.1 jailbroken and running ssh and bsd installed and your phone activated on 1.1.1

OSX
    Windows

Then just downgrade the baseband only, then unlock

OSX Step 10 through 17
    Windows

You may not want to try this until the method has been perfected. If you don't know what you're doing don't Try this. It works, but if you mess up at all you will corrupt the baseband beyond repair. If you are patient you can wait until The Dev Team updates anysim to work on the 1.1.1 or another 1.1.1 app is created
    Once I downgrade the baseband only (leaving 1.1.1)...which unlock will work to unlock the phone?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast