Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak for 10.2 released

Thanks
    Thanked 16,388 Times in 7,659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    Was not aware of your second point. (Deal breaker)Totally aware of the first point. Moving on.
    Yes. Anybody who has APPS*NC loaded on their phones is a supporter of piracy and stealing,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2017-03-15)

Thanks

Is there legit way to avoid the 7 day event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    Is there legit way to avoid the 7 day event
    Nope. No legit - NOR il-legit way.. LOL.. This new Cydia Extender doesn't give you a way to avoid the 7-day re-cert.. It just gives you a way to re-cert (still every 7 days) NOT using your computer.

Default Jailbreak for 10.2 released
    App sync just lets you install unsigned apps like game emulators etc.

What do you think impact or is doing? Basically letting you sign an app and bypass Apples approval process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out WW3 for iOS 9 - Widget-Weather 3.0

6. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Jesus™ (2017-03-16)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Nope. No legit - NOR il-legit way.. LOL.. This new Cydia Extender doesn't give you a way to avoid the 7-day re-cert.. It just gives you a way to re-cert (still every 7 days) NOT using your computer.
    Yes there is. You need an Apple dev account.

Yes. Anybody who has APPS*NC loaded on their phones is a supporter of piracy and stealing,
    This is a flat out lie!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Jesus™ (2017-03-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes there is. You need an Apple dev account.
    Well.. yes.. I thought that was common knowledge.. sorta beside the point. Most won't pay $99/year for a dev account just so they can have a 1 yr cert as opposed to these 7-day ones.
    Last edited by NewD; 2017-03-16 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks

This is a flat out lie!
    Well... It's a pirate store - always has been - always will be. App S*NC having other abilities is a inconvenient truth to us Anti-Pirates... But in my experience with human nature - I think it's a safe bet to conclude 99.9% of users don't use it just for the side-loading . If they do - they're not pirates. For those folks - I'll withdraw my statement.

But even talk of it against forum rules here and support of such piracy sites alluded to is a bannable offense at MMi. So we're on shaky ground here, my ole friend. Nuff said.
    Last edited by NewD; 2017-03-16 at 03:35 PM.

App sync is not a pirate store and you know the context of this conversation has nothing to do with pirating, so don't pull that rule crap on me, I know the rules here.

These "other abilities" is what it was designed for. If it's used in pirating, that's just a byproduct of the tweak. It is used for side loading unsigned apps, period. Cydia is used to install pirated content, yet we can discuss it. Sounds like hypocrisy to me!

Show me the rule that specifically states we can't discuss app sync.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

broflok (2017-03-16), Poolman1 (2017-03-16)

Thanks

App sync is not a pirate store and you know the context of this conversation has nothing to do with pirating, so don't pull that rule crap on me, I know the rules here.

These "other abilities" is what it was designed for. If it's used in pirating, that's just a byproduct of the tweak. It is used for side loading unsigned apps, period. Cydia is used to install pirated content, yet we can discuss it. Sounds like hypocrisy to me!

Show me the rule that specifically states we can't discuss app sync.
    Try to write its name without a space in it.. It will be **** out by moderation. Why? Obvious. Because its primary role is well known by moderation team for downloading pirated apps. The forum rules state discussion of pirating apps and repos is prohibited here. Just click on the rules link below. Easy to find. Of course they don't name ******* by name in the rules - but if it were 'okay' it wouldn't be deleted when you type it (as I did above there). And don't be coy, ole friend. You know well what its PRIMARY job is. And it's not fully accurate to state that pirated tweaks/themes are ONLY accessible via Cydia repos. Several are available via apps too (via debs).

But I'm no moderator. Promote away.. Hope you don't get a 'vacation applied by mod team'.
    Last edited by NewD; 2017-03-16 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks

And Cydia Impactor (a legit side-loader) doesn't come bundled with a pirate store. That's why it's not 'the same'.

I've never seen this app sync pirate store???

Please stop lying about this. Here is the app in Cydia. It originates from Karen's Pineapple Repo.

Thanks

Please stop lying about this. Here is the app in Cydia. It originates from Karen's Pineapple Repo.
    I'm aware of the app.. and it's author..
    She even makes a disclaimer about its "other use".. Let's not be naive.

I've never seen this app sync pirate store???
    It's the stores that can be added via her app.. So coy.. I know the side load nature of the app itself. But there's a reason it's off limits here at MMi. Obvious why.

Let's leave it here. Are there legit uses for app sync? possibly… probably… Is that what people download it for mostly?… hmm...
    Last edited by NewD; 2017-03-16 at 08:36 PM.

Hi Been away and Just bought a 6s 10.2.1 any way to jailbreak i see one site says developer only any ideas Thanks in Advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    Hi Been away and Just bought a 6s 10.2.1 any way to jailbreak i see one site says developer only any ideas Thanks in Advance
    Unfortunately no. No jailbreak for 10.2.1 yet. Likely one not coming either. You're seeing the beginning of the end of jailbreaking on iOS. -- now that Apple is paying people who find exploits loads of money to give Apple the exploit instead of developing it into a public jailbreak. Young hackers getting offered $50,000-$200,000 by Apple to give them the exploits.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

kelcel (2017-03-16)

I'm aware of the app.. and it's author..
    She even makes a disclaimer about its "other use".. Let's not be naive.
    I'm not being naive, I never said it can't be used for what I'm assuming your referring to as "other use" pirated stores. My point was that this is not the primary intent of the tweak. Any opinion otherwise is just pure speculation on your part. All we can do is go by what the dev states. If it's primary purpose was for pirating, why wouldn't the dev just say that? What would be the point of misleading people?

It's the stores that can be added via her app.. So coy.. I know the side load nature of the app itself. But there's a reason it's off limits here at MMi. Obvious why.
    So by this logic, we shouldn't talk about Cydia either because you can add sources that allow you to install pirated content.

Let's leave it here. Are there legit uses for app sync? possibly… probably… Is that what people download it for mostly?… hmm...
    I have no idea how other people utilize this tweak on their device and I'm pretty sure that you don't either. Your drawing a lot of conclusions that you just can't back up. I was only interested in debating its intended purpose and the statements made by the dev and past articles about the facts of the tweak. I'm not trying to push any preconceived agenda here, my opinions have no bias here either way. But we know your opinion on this subject is unwavering and it's apparent that you want all of us to accept and support your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Pot Kettle
    Are you joining the discussion or just throwing out useless crap?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Sniper488 (2017-03-17)

Ruffling feathers lol
    JK

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper488 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2017-03-17)

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast