Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1193

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.

  1. #1141
    Ok guys...need your help again if possible please
    Updated Dropbox couple of days ago, it will let me sign in...then it's forever loading, can't touch any of the keys, yet it works without a jailbreak, I've tried re-installing the app umpteen times, but still the same, I've tried un-installing, re-installing (downgrading on a few )all the apps in cydia that needed updating after the Dropbox update, but nothing seems to work, I've re-jailbreaked as well
    I also have an unpaid Dropbox account with another of my email addresses but that one works fine with the jailbreak
    Does anyone else have any other solutions I could try please as I use it a lot on my phone??
    Tia

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    Xapi (2017-05-17)

  3. #1142
    Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.
    Did DB add JB detection for paid accounts?

    Even if your in a non-JB state, it will still detect it.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  4. #1143
    I use tsProtector +8 for any apps that detect jailbreak

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper488 For This Useful Post:

    Cadexpt (2017-05-17)

  6. #1144
    What's the best fix for having to reinstall Anemone, and RocketBootStrap?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #1145
    Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Did DB add JB detection for paid accounts?

    Even if your in a non-JB state, it will still detect it.
    I have two Dropbox account. One personal (100GB $99 per year) and one work issued. No problem with either. I also use TsProtector + (8-9) but don't need it.
    Last edited by Cadexpt; 2017-05-17 at 05:22 AM.

  8. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    What's the best fix for having to reinstall Anemone, and RocketBootStrap?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Have you tried these two updates from Ben Weaver. Executer for Yalub3 and Substrate Enabler for Yalub3? Worked for me.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadexpt For This Useful Post:

    TEK_2012 (2017-05-17)

  10. #1147
    No, are they listed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  11. #1148
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Ok guys...need your help again if possible please
    Updated Dropbox couple of days ago, it will let me sign in...then it's forever loading, can't touch any of the keys, yet it works without a jailbreak, I've tried re-installing the app umpteen times, but still the same, I've tried un-installing, re-installing (downgrading on a few )all the apps in cydia that needed updating after the Dropbox update, but nothing seems to work, I've re-jailbreaked as well
    I also have an unpaid Dropbox account with another of my email addresses but that one works fine with the jailbreak
    Does anyone else have any other solutions I could try please as I use it a lot on my phone??
    Tia
    Try this: I have had this same issue with my At Bat app. I noticed this app works fine without the JB. Then I trouble shot it after applying the JB. It worked when I didn't apply the substrates. So to fix it I would reapply RocketBootstrap and I'd get it working after a few tries.

  12. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadexpt View Post
    I have two Dropbox account. One personal (100GB $99 per year) and one work issued. No problem with either. I also use TsProtector + (8-9) but don't need it.
    I really can't find what the problem is, looked in privacy policy etc but no mention of JB
    Also just brought TSProctecter but hasn't worked
    It's doing my head in as it was fine a week ago

  13. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    No, are they listed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The repo is r3st1t0u's repo. It can be found at
    http://r3st1t0u.github.io/

    I hope it solves your issues.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadexpt For This Useful Post:

    TEK_2012 (2017-05-17)

  15. #1151
    Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    I really can't find what the problem is, looked in privacy policy etc but no mention of JB
    Also just brought TSProctecter but hasn't worked
    It's doing my head in as it was fine a week ago
    To recap, it works in non-JB mode. Does it work when you JB but don't apple any substrates? Basically before applying Executer for Yalub3? Then does it break after running Executer?

    Do you have iCleaner Pro. You can try running this. I fixed a friend's iPad that had a Cydia issue by running this..

    DSG posted this in another forum (I hope it's OK to repost without approval from DSG). But if substrates are the issue. Try DSG's suggestion.

    Could have tried renaming the MobileSubstrate folder, found here:

    /Library

    This folder holds all the dylib and plists for each tweak that uses mobilesubstrate. If it was a Substrate issue renaming the folder would have remedied it, if it did fix the issue then you would rename the folder back to MobileSubstrate then open the folder then the DynamicLibraries folder and rename the dylibs one by one starting with the one you think is the culprit, if the issue is remedied job done. No Need to have lost your jailbreak
    Last edited by Cadexpt; 2017-05-17 at 05:44 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadexpt For This Useful Post:

    littlelisa63 (2017-05-17)

  17. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadexpt View Post
    The repo is r3st1t0u's repo. It can be found at
    http://r3st1t0u.github.io/

    I hope it solves your issues.
    Just install both?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  18. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    Just install both?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yes. That's what I did to fix mine.

    Also check out this hyperlink
    https://yalujailbreak.net/order-65-substrate-fix/

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadexpt For This Useful Post:

    TEK_2012 (2017-05-17)

  20. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadexpt View Post
    To recap, it works in non-JB mode. Does it work when you JB but don't apple any substrates? Basically before applying Executer for Yalub3? Then does it break after running Executer?

    Do you have iCleaner Pro. You can try running this. I fixed a friend's iPad that had a Cydia issue by running this..

    DSG posted this in another forum (I hope it's OK to repost without approval from DSG). But if substrates are the issue. Try DSG's suggestion.

    Could have tried renaming the MobileSubstrate folder, found here:

    /Library

    This folder holds all the dylib and plists for each tweak that uses mobilesubstrate. If it was a Substrate issue renaming the folder would have remedied it, if it did fix the issue then you would rename the folder back to MobileSubstrate then open the folder then the DynamicLibraries folder and rename the dylibs one by one starting with the one you think is the culprit, if the issue is remedied job done. No Need to have lost your jailbreak
    I've ran iCleaner, I will try re-jailbreaking without substrate first
    Thank you

  21. #1155
    Ok, Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  22. #1156
    Ok Dropbox still doesn't work with just jailbreaking and no substrates
    Do you know of anything else I could try?
    Tia

  23. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Ok Dropbox still doesn't work with just jailbreaking and no substrates
    Do you know of anything else I could try?
    Tia
    Can you try going into safe mode/ non substrates mode (similar) where you hold the vol up button and the power button at the same time, while starting the JB. Not sure of the exact safe mode process. See what results you get then.

  24. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadexpt View Post
    Yes. That's what I did to fix mine.

    Also check out this hyperlink
    https://yalujailbreak.net/order-65-substrate-fix/
    Do you think I should try order 65 instead off order 66 first?

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    Xapi (2017-05-17)

  26. #1159
    Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Do you think I should try order 65 instead off order 66 first?
    I think you need order 66 installed first. Order 65 is an upgrade to order 66. As the article states, it relies on order 66 being installed.

    Let me know if it helps.
    Last edited by Cadexpt; 2017-05-17 at 08:27 AM.

  27. #1160
    No it didn't work...not a happy bunny now
    I really don't know what to try now as the app didn't work without substrate
    Anyone please?

Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •