Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS10 Jailbreak by Pangu does not seem to be anytime in the near future.

Thanks

Default iOS10 Jailbreak by Pangu does not seem to be anytime in the near future.

According to neurogadget, Pangu is having a very difficult time properly jailbreaking iOS 10.

Due to major issues with Cydia working properly, Pangu was forced to scrap their entire jailbreak tool. Apples security seems to have done a fairly decent job keeping the jailbreakers at bay. Do not give up hope. Pangu, TaiG or Other hackers are still working on ways to jailbreak.

I personally believe that iOS 10 will be jailbroken. Just "when?", is always the question.

Soruce: iOS 10 Jailbreak Pangu: The Outlook Is Bleak - Neurogadget

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mookest For This Useful Post:

dsg (2016-10-18)

While I truly hope the jailbreak community continue to prosper, I told myself I was done with jailbreaking after I had to go from 9.0.2 to 9.3. Not knowing when the next jailbreak was going to happen, I learned to live without it. Most of the cosmetic things are simply cosmetic. Tweaks like BiteSMS never resurfaced after iOS8. I would still love to have an Activator -- I loved the ability to mute my phone when I got on my work's wifi, and unmute when I left my work wifi. I still prefer MyWi over the iPhone hotspot, since you can take a wifi signal and rebroadcast it -- something iPhone cannot do. This was great on an airplane paid wifi, where I could pay once and share it out to the rest of the family.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peacedog For This Useful Post:

C1NY (2016-10-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaybell4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Iv'e been a major I-phone and Samsung fan for years. I always went back and forth between the two as I love them both! Finally I have one of each (I-phone 7 & Galaxy S7). I switch back and forth between the two to satisfy my needs at the time. Between Jailbreaking and Rooting, Iv'e been satisfied to my hearts content on customizing both phones whenever I want. This news is disheartening. But I have faith in Pangu & Taig. Those guys are relentless when it comes to finding an exploit. They never hesitate to give to the public a jailbreak tool for free for all of their hard work. Kudos to them all!!! As far as Luco Tudesco,.... Have a heart dude. Stop bragging about your jailbreaks and getting us all excited then not share any of it to us. At the least help out the Pangu & Taig team dude. I spoke my peace!
    Last edited by Jaybell4444; 2016-10-14 at 04:29 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

The article reads like Pangu already have jailbreaking ready, it is Cydia that is causing all the issue.

Pangu's website is down... hmm...

Jailbreak, or not Jailbreak, that is not the question anymore... oh but it is now... rip 32bit devices...wish they would work on that

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Well that sucks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Oh well, I'm jailbroken on my Space Gray iPhone SE 64GB running iOS 9.3.3.

Thanks

I do my best to keep at least one device Jailbroken at all times. Once you get used to a Jailbroken iPhone, there is no going back IMO.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigboyz For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2016-10-17), dsg (2016-10-18), NewD (2016-10-21), sand_man (2016-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,438 Times in 7,687 Posts

Default iOS10 Jailbreak by Pangu does not seem to be anytime in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I do my best to keep at least one device Jailbroken at all times. Once you get used to a Jailbroken iPhone, there is no going back IMO.
    Same here. The day I have to wait longer than a few months for a JB is the day I'll jump ship from Apple. Stock Apple is not an option for me for longer than a couple months. S7 here I come!

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

My 7 plus arrives this afternoon. So, I will bid farewell to the Jailbreak community. For the life of my using iPhones and iPads, I have always been jailbroken. With each new iOS release, for me at least, there has been less and less reason to jailbreak. Now, the only reason for me is cosmetic - I like to create my own personal look on my homescreen, and I like to have more apps on each page, including folders. I guess I will live without that for now.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

oswaldo-1985 (2016-11-26), Sage I (2016-10-25), sker@ (2016-11-01)

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    My 7 plus arrives this afternoon. So, I will bid farewell to the Jailbreak community. For the life of my using iPhones and iPads, I have always been jailbroken. With each new iOS release, for me at least, there has been less and less reason to jailbreak. Now, the only reason for me is cosmetic - I like to create my own personal look on my homescreen, and I like to have more apps on each page, including folders. I guess I will live without that for now.
    Same. Only reason I jailbroke recently was mostly for cosmetic reasons. Also to get by limitations on uploading/downloading videos on social media. I do hope we get a jailbreak but it's not a deal breaker for me.

For me, cosmetics has nothing to do with it. I've never been a Themer.

The fact is, I simply can't do my job without MyWi. ATT won't even sell me Personal Hotspot since I'm on the grandfathered unlimited data plan. Just hoping my trusty iPhone 5S lasts until iOS 10 can be jailbroken and I'll get a new iPhone then. Go Pangu! Or somebody.
    Last edited by Kupe; 2016-10-24 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    For me, cosmetics has nothing to do with it. I've never been a Themer.

The fact is, I simply can't do my job without MyWi. ATT won't even sell me Personal Hotspot since I'm on the grandfathered unlimited data plan. Just hoping my trusty iPhone 5S lasts until iOS 10 can be jailbroken and I'll get a new iPhone then. Go Pangu! Or somebody.
    T mobile has the same unlimited as att now and you can hotspot also And wifi calling also
    Look up T-Mobile one

Thanks

Yeah. MyWi is a things of that past. No longer needed for a couple of firmwares now.

This is 10 days old and this site has really gone downhill. I always relied on it for news and information and now there's only one news article in the past 10 days? Any other good sites someone can recommend?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    This is 10 days old and this site has really gone downhill. I always relied on it for news and information and now there's only one news article in the past 10 days? Any other good sites someone can recommend?
    I get all my news from iOS10 News feed. It's amazing - for tech or world news. It was around in iOS9 too. Where ya been?

Redmond Pie and 9to5 I frequent too

I would love to get the iPhone 7 256GB Unlocked... BUT I will NOT until iOS 10 Jailbreak is released & if it doesn't happen soon, I'll jump ship & try going with the Samsung premier Galaxy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast