Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Watch vs. Blender [Video]

Default Apple Watch vs. Blender [Video]

Just a few days ago, the Apple Watch was subjected to extreme torture tests in the kitchen by CNET, which included being dropped in cold water, boiling water, attempting to scratch the display, attempting to stain the wristband, and even dropping a 7-pound cast-iron skillet on the device.

One thing the CNET kitchen torture test didn't include was a blender. Blendtec has just uploaded a new video to YouTube showing what happens when an Apple Watch gets thrown into a blender. The video can be viewed below:

The black smoke billowing from the blender shows just what happens when the Apple Watch's lithium ion battery is sliced up into little pieces. If you look carefully during the blending process, you'll see the small flames being whacked by the blender's blades.

Before: a beautiful new Apple Watch. After: a small black pile of rubble.

Sources: YouTube

so I got up at 2:45am, ordered by 3:05am, am still "processing order," and these jackholes are chopping up their watches, whacking them with cast iron pans, and dropping them in boiling water.

life is weird.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to novadam For This Useful Post:

MoDaLoT (2015-04-27), Rcworship (2015-04-28), Sage I (2015-04-27), Simon (2015-04-27), SpiderManAPV (2015-04-27), talkin73 (2015-04-27), TDH Advocate (2015-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    so I got up at 2:45am, ordered by 3:05am, am still "processing order," and these jackholes are chopping up their watches, whacking them with cast iron pans, and dropping them in boiling water.

life is weird.
    And then we'll have apple haters commenting of the watch's "poor" construction, lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpio02150 For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2015-04-27)

life is weird.
    'Merica.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

bmwraw8482 (2015-04-27), novadam (2015-04-27), Sage I (2015-04-27), SpiderManAPV (2015-04-27)

Thanks

life is weird.
    Ha! Yes yes it is. So are people that put Apple devices into blenders haha!

If this jackhole is trying to build a time machine, then he's going about it all wrong.

What kind of fool does this to such a valuable Apple product.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Brandon.amos's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate that people do all these tests all the time. So much wasted money. Who the hell cares if it will blend? Who in their right mind is going to open up their blender and put their devices etc into a blender and turn it on?
    "All Men Die, But Not All Men Truly Live."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brandon.amos For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2015-04-27), SpiderManAPV (2015-04-27)

Livin the iPhone Life vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon.amos View Post
    I hate that people do all these tests all the time. So much wasted money. Who the hell cares if it will blend? Who in their right mind is going to open up their blender and put their devices etc into a blender and turn it on?
    Wasted money?!? He probably made a more than $349 by the ad revenue, YouTube hits or by maybe just the fame is enough for him. Maybe he makes $349 a minute just by the billions of dollars saved in bank accounts, businesses, etc.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Brandon.amos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Wasted money?!? He probably made a more than $349 by the ad revenue, YouTube hits or by maybe just the fame is enough for him. Maybe he makes $349 a minute just by the billions of dollars saved in bank accounts, businesses, etc.
    What I mean by that is, these items were produced, and sold, just to be destroyed and not used for their intended purposes. It's like iDevice post-birth abortion.
    "All Men Die, But Not All Men Truly Live."

That guy needs a hug #blend that

I'd be impressed if they posted a follow-up video, repairing that watch.

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Watch vs. Blender [Video]
    life is weird.
    No.....that's just Blendtec. Look at the massive publicity they get in return for spending a few hundred bucks on some gadget.
    Last edited by buggsy2; 2015-04-28 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberjunkyfreak View Post
    If this jackhole is trying to build a time machine, then he's going about it all wrong.
    Lol

That was so stinkin' funny

This is crazy indeed...