Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Watch Shipments Start Getting Shipped Out to Consumers

Default Apple Watch Shipments Start Getting Shipped Out to Consumers

Earlier on Monday, Apple started shipping its initial Apple Watch supply to its distribution centers in the U.S. to be prepared to be sent out to its consumers.

Later in the evening, many who have bought the Sport Model of the Apple Watch are now seeing their order status on Apple's Online Store change from "Processing Items" to "Preparing for Shipment," and in the mean time, the credit cards that were used to purchase these devices are beginning to see charges.

"Preparing for Shipment" means that Apple has the device packaged and labeled with the customer's name on it and that it's ready to be picked up by the selected courier. Because it's in its pre-shipment stages, those that have achieved the Preparing for Shipment status are unable to modify their order or cancel it like those with the Processing Items status are able to.

Devices should start appearing in the mail this week on April 24th, although Apple has a track record of sometimes getting devices to people's doorsteps a day early. Many of the Sport models have been quoted with shipping estimates of April 24th through to May 8th.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Still processing for me. Ordered stainless steel model first five minutes it was available.

I hope June shipments get moved up to May

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mlitz69 For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2015-04-22)

I hope June shipments get moved up to May

I hope so too! That is when mine is shipping

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shabredah2003 For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2015-04-22)

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine just changed to preparing for shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Still processing for me. Ordered stainless steel model first five minutes it was available.
    I got the stainless steel model and got the conformation email at 3 min after. Mine is preparing for shipment and i have been charged.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mpf541 For This Useful Post:

Simon (2015-04-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

I still haven't been charged . Order completed at 3:04 am on the 10th. Space gray 42mm.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iRevival View Post
    I still haven't been charged . Order completed at 3:04 am on the 10th. Space gray 42mm.
    I got my confirmation email, maybe you need a conformation email like mpf541 said.

Thanks

We may be able to track by REFERENCE NUMBER using a phone number on the UPS and FedEx websites to get tracking information before a shipping email even goes out. We don't have to wait for the shipping email notification or your order to be updated.

I got my sport 3 minutes after, ships 4/24-5/8 and they didn't charge me yet... Smh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cbenton06 View Post
    I got my sport 3 minutes after, ships 4/24-5/8 and they didn't charge me yet... Smh
    I don't know if that makes a difference but I ordered a little later than you like 10 minutes after and look like is coming in time for now, I guess because I had it in my favorites on my account at Apple Store online. I think they gave us priority.

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    I don't know if that makes a difference but I ordered a little later than you like 10 minutes after and look like is coming in time for now, I guess because I had it in my favorites on my account at Apple Store online. I think they gave us priority.
    Me too... AND I paid with Apple Pay. Thought that would help a little as well.

Thanks

Me too... AND I paid with Apple Pay. Thought that would help a little as well.
    Where did you pay with Apple pay?

Where did you pay with Apple pay?
    In the Apple Store App. Had it saved in my favorites, paid with Apple Pay got my confirmation email in 3 mins...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cbenton06 For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2015-04-22)

Thanks

In the Apple Store App. Had it saved in my favorites, paid with Apple Pay got my confirmation email in 3 mins...
    Don't worry, is coming. Give them some hours.

Thanks

I just found this on another site from one person that talked with somebody from Apple...

"I just talked to a contact at Apple (he's not a customer support person and that's the most I can say. but he did have information that was being distributed for phone support staff) he said that they have a memo in which they told their phone support employees that "having a change in your order status is not an indication that you will or will not receive your watch before those who are yet to get an order update." He went on to describe and insist "A change in order status does not indicate an April 24th delivery and the lack of a change to order status does not indicate that you will not be receiving your product at launch. On the contrary, orders are being processed differently this time around and the specifics of logistics in which bands, which models, which delivery companies, are all contributors in the timing of the status changes and will continue to be processed 24 hours a day. Orders processed today may not ship till Friday, while orders processed tonight may not ship till Monday and orders processed tomorrow may very well arrive Friday." "The process in which the orders are being scanned and attached to the product for shipment are not being based on time of order specifically. The first come first serve only applies to the delivery window, not to the time of day. All 4/24-5/8 orders, regardless of wether they were 1 minute or 4 minutes after the Site and App went live, will be processed for the same shipping windows. The determination of the products arrival will solely be based on inventory, geographic location, and delivery provider." "The fact that your order hasn't updated is irrelevant. Your shipping window is your shipping window, regardless. Orders began updating today and will continue to update. With most orders already in the process of shipment, it is a matter of being input into the system. Your devices arrival date has been determined regardless of when you receive the notification at 4:00pm or 4:00am, the outcome will be the same."

But I guess if you are a celebrity, you could have it before everybody else... Money talks.
    Last edited by javiert30; 2015-04-21 at 08:15 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Angry I also order my 10 Min later
    I got my confirmation email, maybe you need a conformation email like mpf541 said.
    I call apple yesterday asking the same question. They said in the first 5 min the shipping was push back to may and they won't charge you into the watch is ready to be ship. I have my save on the favorite all I need it was the security for my credit card didn't make a different my was already push back...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jibaro3 View Post
    I call apple yesterday asking the same question. They said in the first 5 min the shipping was push back to may and they won't charge you into the watch is ready to be ship. I have my save on the favorite all I need it was the security for my credit card didn't make a different my was already push back...
    So you basically what you are saying is, if my credit card was charged, I suppose to get it by Friday?
    Last edited by javiert30; 2015-04-21 at 01:23 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MoDaLoT's Avatar
    Thanks

Do anyone have idea if they will have Apple Watch for sale on the 24th? Like first come first serve.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoDaLoT View Post
    Do anyone have idea if they will have Apple Watch for sale on the 24th? Like first come first serve.
    No Apple watch for sale in stores Friday. It's not going to happen this time like the iPhone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast