Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Watch Shipments Start Getting Shipped Out to Consumers

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    No Apple watch for sale in stores Friday. It's not going to happen this time like the iPhone.
    in a weird way I actually think that's good and "fair" for years I would be the first in line at my mall Apple store in King of Prussia Pennsylvania at 8:30am.. and always walked out of the store with the new iPhone before any of the pre-order people got their shipments by noon that same day. It always seemed a little unfair that a person could walk into a store and get a phone before the pre-order people would receive theirs. But sales are sales.. And Apple wants them whatever way they can get them.

I don't know if that makes a difference but I ordered a little later than you like 10 minutes after and look like is coming in time for now, I guess because I had it in my favorites on my account at Apple Store online. I think they gave us priority.
    I don't think that has anything to do with it.

I had mine Favorited for about a month, ordered it within 5 minutes of the pre-order start, and mine is still in processing.

Apple has just started shipping internationally too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MoDaLoT's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to verify Apple Watch will not be in retail stores for purchase. I just got off the phone with Customer services for apple.Just thought maybe if I can get it little earlier..

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Did somebody see any change besides preparing for shipment yet? I don't think by now even if it change I think it will not come by Friday.

My accessories have shipped already and I have tracking but the watch itself is still preparing for shipment.

Default Apple Watch Shipments Start Getting Shipped Out to Consumers
    I'm not in a huge rush to receive it for jailbreak reasons. But I'm in the second wave anyway (2d week of May).

UPS my choices app shows a delivery from Apple scheduled for me on Friday. still nothing from Apple about shipping but looks like it is on the way

Thanks

Mine is showing on UPS my choice next day air service to Friday in between 1:45PM to 5:45PM Email never received from Apple no status change on my order.

My cc was charged and status changed to "preparing for shipment" yesterday. 42mm/Milanese loop ordered via app within 5 min of preorders opening.

I'm hoping I can find some in stores in May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Apple is shipping the Apple Watch without email notifications, status update neither. The better way to check is, download UPS app from App Stiote, make an account with the app and once you log in, from the menu in the top left choose access my UPS Choice and there will be your Apple Watch shipment information. That's if you used the same address you are using On UPS as your shipping address.

Apple is shipping the Apple Watch without email notifications, status update neither. The better way to check is, download UPS app from App Stiote, make an account with the app and once you log in, from the menu in the top left choose access my UPS Choice and there will be your Apple Watch shipment information. That's if you used the same address you are using On UPS as your shipping address.
    These shipments are UPS next day air saver. I would not say that apple is not sending notifications just yet. These items are prepared for shipment but are not due to the 24th. I bet we get shipping notifications tomorrow.

has anyone with a later original ship date (May 13-May 27) seen any changes?

Thanks

Default Apple Watch Shipments Start Getting Shipped Out to Consumers
    Quote Originally Posted by mpf541 View Post
    These shipments are UPS next day air saver. I would not say that apple is not sending notifications just yet. These items are prepared for shipment but are not due to the 24th. I bet we get shipping notifications tomorrow.
    Delivery date shows the 24th. Don't be scared to face reality son. Things happens sometimes, it's normal, it's coming with or without notifications. Relieve your stress, smoke a cigarette, drink something or watch some tv.
    Last edited by javiert30; 2015-04-22 at 04:31 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MoDaLoT's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    has anyone with a later original ship date (May 13-May 27) seen any changes?
    Nope....

Delivery date shows the 24th. Don't be scared to face reality son. Things happens sometimes, it's normal, it's coming with or without notifications. Relieve your stress, smoke a cigarette, drink something or watch some tv.
    Look just like I said Apple notified me of shipment today.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mpf541 View Post
    Look just like I said Apple notified me of shipment today.
    You are a genius man... You need to work for Apple. Congratulations bro...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to javiert30 For This Useful Post:

auzeus72 (2015-04-23)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12