Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Fuse' Merges the Lock Screen Clock & Music Controls Into the Same Lock Screen

Default 'Fuse' Merges the Lock Screen Clock & Music Controls Into the Same Lock Screen

Typically, when you're listening to any kind of media on your iOS device, your Lock Screen shows you either your Lock Screen clock, or the music controls. It never shows you both at the same time, and this can be considered an annoying "feature" implemented by Apple to try and keep a minimalist Lock Screen.

If you'd rather have everything on the same Lock Screen at once so that you don't have to press the Home Button to switch between clock view and music control view, then a new free jailbreak tweak called Fuse by AlcoveDevTeam might be just what you were looking for.

As shown above, what Fuse does is it merges the music controls directly into the Lock Screen with the clock remaining visible. The music controls are shown at the bottom of the Lock Screen, while the clock remains at the top like it usually is. This way, you can access your music controls on your Lock Screen without having to miss out on the large time display at the top of the screen.

Fuse doesn't have any options to configure and is compatible with both iOS 7 and iOS 8 devices. You can download it completely free of cost from Cydia's BigBoss repository right now.

Name: Fuse
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: AlcoveDevTeam

iPhone? More like MyPhone hopethemodworx's Avatar
    Thanks

I installed this earlier and it's not working. There aren't any options to configure?

Quote Originally Posted by hopethemodworx View Post
    I installed this earlier and it's not working. There aren't any options to configure?
    Are you using any other Lock Screen-modifying tweaks that could be clashing with it?

No there are no options to configure.

iPhone? More like MyPhone hopethemodworx's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I'm using priority hub

Thanks

Default 'Fuse' Merges the Lock Screen Clock & Music Controls Into the Same Lock Screen
    I installed this and I didn't get the clock at the top like the picture so I uninstall right away and the other tweak I'm using is custom cover and I don't think they will clash but then again I'm not the one who made the app I just wanted the clock at the top not at the middle of the screen like I got if that could be fix or someone can tell me what I can do to fix I will install again
    Last edited by Chula; 2015-04-19 at 07:38 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    I installed this and I didn't get the clock at the top like the picture so I uninstall right away and the other tweak I'm using is custom cover and I don't think they will clash but then again I'm not the one who made the app I just wanted the clock at the top not at the middle of the screen like I got if that could be fix or someone can tell me what I can do to fix I will install again
    PS @ hopethemodworx it does say that there's no options to configure

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

This tweak doesn't play well with Forecast.
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Works great. Thanks for the free and very useful tweak.