Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Eclair' Maintains Your Privacy When Locking Your Device With an Application Open

Default 'Eclair' Maintans Your Privacy When Locking Your Device With an Application Open

Every so often when you're in a rush, you may lock your device while you have an application open. Then, when you go to unlock your device, that application you just had open is the first thing that you see.

At times, this can be inconvenient, such as when you don't want other people to know what you were doing last on your device when they're right near your shoulder and you have to unlock your device. This is where a new jailbreak tweak called Eclair by iOS developer SKumar Space can come in handy.

With Eclair installed on your device, you can set your device up so that when you lock your device while you're in an application, such as when you're in a rush, your Home Screen will still be the thing you unlock to when you unlock your device.

This helps not only with your privacy, but it also gives you a more welcoming start screen when unlocking your device.

Eclair adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure a variety of options to your personal liking:

Options here include enabling or disabling the tweak on demand, killing the application from the App Switcher in addition to hiding it when your device is unlocked again, blacklisting applications that you don't want included in this tweak's functionality, ignoring any applications that are playing media, and more.

If you're interested in giving Eclair a try, it's available for 99*in Cydia's BigBoss repository. Keep in mind that iOS 8 is required to use Eclair.

Name: Eclair
    Price: 99
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: SKumar Space

It's causing my springboard to crash........any suggestions, I do love this tweak and it will come in handy for me!