Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Beats Launches Three New iPhone Colored Wireless Solo2 Headphones

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Beats Launches Three New iPhone Colored Wireless Solo2 Headphones

Apple has updated their Beats Solo2 with new colors that match the company’s iPhone, iPad, and new MacBook lineup. The additional three colors that are available are gold, silver, and space grey. Just hours after the Cupertino-based company began pre-orders for the highly anticipated Apple Watch and 12-inch MacBook, they announced on Twitter the new additional Beats Solo 2 colors. Currently, the new colors are only available in the wireless version of the headset while the wired ones do not offer the matching colors options.

The Wireless Solo2 headphones were released back in November of last year and were the first product to launch under Apple’s acquisition. The Gold and Silver versions are accented with white and have white ear cups, whereas the Space Gray one is accented in black with black ear cups. This color combination matches Apple’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus exactly. According to the website,

Break through the limitations of wired listening. Unplug your Solo2 Wireless, pair with your Bluetooth® device and move freely for up to 30 feet of wireless listening. Take hands-free calls with the built in mic, and use the on-ear controls to adjust your listening experience without reaching for your device. Stay unplugged all day thanks to the 12-hour rechargeable battery. The illuminated LED fuel gauge on the headphone lets you know when it’s time to recharge.
    Source: Twitter via Beats by Dre
    Last edited by Akshay Masand; 2015-04-12 at 01:06 AM.

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me Magnum's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Color them all you want but Bose active nose canceling headsets are still the best.

I would feel like a Martian having that on my head walking outside ...bit that's just me
    Last edited by bbrks; 2015-04-13 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    Color them all you want but Bose active nose canceling headsets are still the best.
    Yeah i have one, can't complain

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Earbuds to follow soon?

Sweet now I can match my phone and look cooler

Thanks

Too big and the sound quality is not on par with others that are similarly prices. I'll pass.