Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week - April 12th Edition

Default Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week - April 12th Edition

This recap will go over the best jailbreak tweaks that we've shown you this week. It's certainly not all of them, but we think these are some of the most worthy of recognition out of what we have been able to show you this week. These are in no specific order, and they're all compatible with the TaiG version 1.2.0 jailbreak for iOS 8.0-8.1.2 on Windows and the PP jailbreak for iOS 8.0-8.1.2 on Mac OS X.

1. CCButtonBorder – FREE

First on our list this week is a tweak called CCButtonBorder that was made by members of our forums right here at ModMyi. This tweak gives you full control over the customization of Control Center with many new features in sight. The tweak lets you theme the buttons, background, borders, and so much more of your Control Center interface so you can end up with a beautiful themed interface. You can use any of the stock themes that come with it, or make your own. There are also plenty of themes available on the ModMyi forums if you want to dig for them. You can read our full review of CCButtonBorder at this link. Check it out!

2. Assistant+ – $1.99

Another one worth checking out is Assistant+, which is a Siri-improvement tweak to give you additional functionality you didn't have before. You can create custom queries with custom responses, and even assign Activator actions to specific queries. Moreover, it's a platform that third-party developers can use to add more functionality to Siri that they feel is missing – for example, there is a Spotify plug-in that lets you control Spotify's music controls via Siri. If you're interested in learning more about Assistant+ and it's capabilities, you can read our full review at this link.

3. KeyboardPlus8 – 99

KeyboardPlus8 is another handy tweak we showed you this week that lets you customize the keyboard in various ways, such as changing the background image, enabling haptic feedback, controlling the look and behavior of the keycaps while typing, making upper-case input easier, and much more. You can read our full review on how KeyboardPlus8 can enhance your iOS 8 keyboard experience via our review at this link.

4. Return – 99

Return is another handy tweak that fills up the empty space above your iOS 8 Control Center with a recently-used applications interface. You can customize the look and functionality of the interface so that is has as many applications as you want, shows icons or previews depending on your taste, and behaves the way you want it to when you interact with the applications. It makes a good alternative to the App Switcher for getting around between your recently-used applications, but it's not an App Switcher replacement. If you want to learn more, you can read our full review of Return at this link.

5. NCMeters – FREE

Last, but not least, on our list this week, is a new Notification Center widget called NCMeters. This add-on lets you see your CPU usage, memory usage, storage usage, and networking upload and download speeds right from Notification Center. The stats update is real time as long as Notification Center is opened and it integrates with the iOS 8 Today tab Notification Center widget API seamlessly to work with all of your other App Store widgets. You can read our full review of NCMeters at this link.

Stay tuned for our next edition of Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week next week - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous edition of Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week, you can read all about it at this link.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2015-04-14 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Video removed

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Off topic, but does anyone else have issues with Winterboard causing iMovie to crash?

How come yous took down beep beep
    Tweak info. ?? I got it yesterday I'm glad I didn't wait till today to get it
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfred131 View Post
    How come yous took down beep beep
    Tweak info. ?? I got it yesterday I'm glad I didn't wait till today to get it
    lol
    It looks like the developer pulled it.