Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 8.3 Patches Another Jailbreak Exploit Used By TaiG

I'm addicted to jailbreak lostinthemes's Avatar
    Thanks

Chinese or not, I'm praying for any jailbreaker to continue jailbreaking and continue our wonderful world

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (2015-04-12), MrsReval (2015-04-12), SpiderManAPV (2015-04-12)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Stop with this blocking shot Apple if you don't want people jailbreak there phones so then stop blocking us from jailbreaking let us download the stuff that we can with out having our phones jailbroken so many cool themes and tweaks out there that should be in the Apple Store

Never going to happen

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

5. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

TruthDivine666 (2015-05-21)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, at the Security conference that they hosted in China recently, there were 3 members of the team. Although I believe it's mostly only 2 of them doing all the work.
    I like that arrangement (if I would be the third one!)
    The lack of enthusiasm to find a JB by the "old" hackers is easily understandable. As soon as they just even hinted that there might be a possibility of an exploit (not even a JB) they got bombarded with messages/comments like, "are we there yet....!", "release or else" and similar crap like that. That would put my motivation into reverse. But who is bothered to moan at a Chinese hacker team in the same way as it was done before?
    The moral of the story is, if you want a JB, then make your own and if you can't, then you can not have one, unless somebody else is sharing their JB and be grateful that they did.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123